Cuderdogs Busa stolen in Miami !!!!

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Florida peeps keep an eye out. He just pm'ed me and said his bike was stolen from a gym parking lot moments ago.
Manny aKa Busa1166, O Holy P keep an eye out for it.

Cuderdog man this friggin sucks!!!
GD thieves!!!
On a nationwide trip and down from NY. This isn't how we welcome folks here!!!

Post up pics and vin for us.

Man this would Suck for anybody! Hope they Find it. Did he have any kind of security or lock in it?

Thanx Blanca.
Yep she's gone! Actually stolen from the parking lot at my sisters condo, from behind a locked fence! Cops say, she's probably in a container, on a ship, headed across the ocean!
I'm still going to enjoy my stay here in Miami Beach, but my Road Trip is over for now!
I guess of all the ways it could have ended....no road rash, and I'm not starnded somewhere in the middle of Nowhere.
Stay Tuned. This Road Trip WILL continue on an all New 2012 Busa, soon as the Insurance gets squared away!

photo.jpg

Gym and theater parking lots beware. I know the feeling, my 1k got stolen with only liability on it. Goodluck on a recovery :please:

It would be nice if when they were caught you could hang them , like the old days.

Sorry for your loss. :banghead:

You are accepting it a lot better than I would.

Sorry Sir! I hope they catch the thieves and burn them at the stake!!

Sorry to hear that, I know the feeling, I got mine stolen from work, I couldnt believe it, I was looking around thinking one of the guys was playing a joke on me but it wasnt there :banghead:
Also my friend move to Fl about 6 months ago and got his stolen last month in front of his apartment :banghead:

Thanx all. My mother and sisters are feeling pretty bad. It was a gift from them. It wasn't that heavily modded. Heli bars. Hot grips. Buell pegs. ZG double bubble. Trex sliders. Heat troller for my heated gear. Fortunately none of my gear or even bags were on it. Did lose the remote display for my V1. And I put on a Datel voltmeter just yesterday and fresh oil two days ago! But really, it is replaceable. Should I post the Vin #?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328289695.656686.jpg

Are you thinking about getting ins $ and buying a new one while here?
If so I got connects for that too :)

Man I'm pissed and it wasn't even my bike!!!!!

Pics of the bike so maybe just maybe I'll get lucky and see it, then it's :guns: time!

230932d1314929155-picking-up-my-new-busa-today-stealth-busa.jpg

She was Black with No Decals. Vin# JS1GX72A9B2100317
It's okay to shoot the thief, just please dont hurt the bike!!:laugh:

I called Blais and told them to. You never know. Thieves are dumb sometimes.
Maybe they will go there for something? Grasping at straws here.

Dang!!!!

I am very sorry this happened, especially since you are on a road trip.

Been there, done that. It's almost a good thing I didn't catch the guys rolling mine away, that would have ended badly.

Sorry to hear it man, hope it's insured and that insurance treats you as well as I was.

Man that just sucks. It's a shame that people have to do things like that but a thief does not care. Even if they get things stolen from them it is no big deal because they can get another one. I really hate to take my bike anywhere that I can't watch it. It's Just sad. I sure hope they find them.

Back