Cuderdogs Busa stolen in Miami !!!!

Thank you all. The police officers told me that thieves nowadays are pretty sophisticated. They've got code readers and can open remote controlled fences and garage doors, plasma cutters get them thru just about any lock or chain. If they really want your bike, odds are they can get it!! Make sure you have good insurance because this sh-t really does happen.

Manny he had it done at Blais and they have better things to do.
Kevin and Ron are former Suzuki racers, old school good guys.
I spoke to them about it and genuine concern could be heard in their voice.
Don't look their way

Not trying to look like I am pointing fingers. But more often than not they don't drive up an down streets they will see it an follow it to take it. Get the tag an look it up and track it down. Or someone had info on it. i.e. Guy working the car wash at a car dealer was making duplicate keys and his friends would jack the cars later on. A team was recently busted hitting peoples homes for their big screen TV's found link was a guy handing out peoples info at the local Best Buy store. That extended warranty in home service info was being put to good use. All I am saying is that not all heist are as random as you think they are driving around in circles looking for an opportunity is not how they all go down. If my post implied or was misinterpreted as an accusation to Blais, I assure it was not my intention.
My local shop here doesn't ask for anything but a first name for the repair order.

Sucks a big weiner for sure! I think I read someplace that Florida was the capital state for stolen bikes. Lots of Ebay bike parts in Florida.

Too bad they can't be hanged by the neck until DEAD and televised for the rest of the thieves to view!

Not trying to look like I am pointing fingers. But more often than not they don't drive up an down streets they will see it an follow it to take it. Get the tag an look it up and track it down. Or someone had info on it. i.e. Guy working the car wash at a car dealer was making duplicate keys and his friends would jack the cars later on. A team was recently busted hitting peoples homes for their big screen TV's found link was a guy handing out peoples info at the local Best Buy store. That extended warranty in home service info was being put to good use. All I am saying is that not all heist are as random as you think they are driving around in circles looking for an opportunity is not how they all go down. If my post implied or was misinterpreted as an accusation to Blais, I assure it was not my intention.
My local shop here doesn't ask for anything but a first name for the repair order.

Blais is pretty much the same. They only ask for yur name. It is up to you to fill out the rest of the info on ro.
They are a total of three guys well known to the community with solid reps.
I do agree that somebody saw it and followed it and came back to steal it. His out of state plate probably created a little more desire on the part of the thieves as well.

Sorry for your loss brotha.....I have some fam in Miami, if you don't mind, I will email them the pics and tell them to keep a look out. They are well connected and know alot of ppl. Just in case they get caught slippin !!!

that sucks i hate theives,hope they catch them they need to get a life and stop stealing from people who work there ass off for a real living.

:down: im so sorry!
i travel alot and that has always been one of my greatest fears.
i don't know what i would do if that had happened to me while i was in Florida.

:poke: probably moved into Blanca's back yard for a little while, and called Roaring Toys. :laugh:

i had read the stats on bike theft in Fl. and was nervous.
Blanca lives there, and even he parks his bike inside.
it was nice to know my bike was safe next to his while i visited. :bowdown::thumbs:
again, im sorry for your loss.

please let us know how it works out.

pics nov 2010 226.jpg

Back