Bike Stolen in Landover Maryland

IMGator

Registered
As of today, I join the club of stolen motorcyles.

My 05 Red and Black was stolen in front of my office building at 3:00 in the afternoon.

Hope the a--hole that stole it, crashes and suffers terrible pain before he dies!!! Just wanted to vent. No actually, what I said before!!!!!!!

Insurance sucks!!!

Damn it man, you will be very lucky if the bike is recovered. I know you don't want to hear that but i will keep my eyes open. In DC & MD the bikers rarely stop for the LEO'S.

I friggin hate thieves!
guns.gif
Thieves.

Damn! There are few things lower than bike thieves. Low-life scum.

All I can say is that I hope that you get your wish...And your bike back (or a shiny new '08).

do you have any pictures or anything unique on the bike? I'll keep an eye on craigslist and ebay for any red/black parts.

PG Country harbors some of the worst trash on the east coast. Hell I went to Maryland (College Park) and rarely ventured outside of campus surrounds on my own. I never trust any of my belongings there.

My greatest fear is someone stealing my baby, I'm sorry you have to go through this

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
anything unique on the bike[/quote]
Just the standard things, Undertail, tire hugger, Power commander and Yoshi R-22 slip ons.

For those of you that have had this happen, I really know what you feal. For those of you that haven't had this happen, I hope and pray you never do.

Sorry to hear about your ride. I've experienced the pain of a stolen bike before. I hope they recover it quickly.

You said Insurance sucks. Have to ask why that is?

Oh, almost forgot to say it. Sorry about your bad fortune here.

That sux man. When I bought my bike, they put a anti-theft device on it so they could track it if it were stolen. I wished u had one on your bike....so u can personally show up at the stupid azz's house
firedevil.gif

This blows...You can get low-jack on your next bike if your stolen bike never shows up, its not that expensive and they can find out exactly where it is if it ever happens again.

Question: Did you cut the wheel and turn the key in the lock position before it got stolen? Just curious. Most likely they lifted the bike and put it in a truck???

Sorry to hear that man hope they find the people behind it would hope you get it back but im sure once they got it running and beat the living piss out of it not sure you want it back keep up informed man
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
those silly thiefs

guns.gif

guns.gif

Question: Did you cut the wheel and turn the key in the lock position before it got stolen? Just curious. Most likely they lifted the bike and put it in a truck???
Yeah had the handlebar locked.

According to a witness 3 people involved. 2 large ones to pick it up and stick it in the back of a white cargo van. She unfortunately did not get the plate.  She did discribe the rear bumper.  On both sides of the plate, white paint with either 3 dots or 3 stars.  She told the property management about it and they sent an email through the building to ask if anyone had a motorcycle out front.  My facilities manager didn't even forward it.  As for the facility, why didn't they contact security as soon as possible?  They are stupid, that's why!!

I friggin hate thieves!  
guns.gif
Thieves.
and I hate Maryland,I once got in trouble in Elkton MD...dont ask what I was doing there,got 2 yrs probation and had to stay out of Maryland for those 2yrs,judge said so...just another reason not to go there!!

sorry for your lose bro...MOVE!
come on now, everyone in Maryland isn`t bad!! you just gotta stay out of the bad places like Landover..i hope you find your bike dude but i wouldn`t count on it.

UPDATE
At 1:00 this morning I got a call from the  
bowdown.gif
DC Police department
bowdown.gif
.  They found my bike still in the van. It even had company. The officer said that there were 2 bikes in the back of the van.

Unfortunately he did say that it looked like damage to the back of it where it looked like they worked on it. Now all I can hope for is the damage is not too bad. Taking the morning off from work to get it and work with my insurance company.  Wish me luck.

He didn't tell me if they caught the guys. So keep an eye out. Now thinking about installing LoJack.

bowdown.gif

Back