Bike Stolen in Tulsa

Sorry to hear the bad news. I know the feeling all to well. They stole a gixxer of mine and of course they never found it.luckily the insurance company was fair with the anout of green they gave me.good luck on dealing with your insurance that's a whole new headache!

well that's one way to get a 09 sounds like your buddy was trying to get a 09 also by leaveing the key in his.:poke:

No cameras and the "security guard" was about 80 years old. I doubt he ever went outside. Anyway...just crying over spilled milk at this point. I'll let y'all know if I have problems with the insurance...blah blah. But yeah...if I can swing an '09 out of this nightmare, it will have been worth it. I appreciate all the support and I'm sorry that anyone else had to go thru this BS.

I would be sick if someone stole mine. Damn....I love my bike.

Hope they catch and beat the shid out of these people.

So sorry, i like the genII better, so will you, something to look foward to, hopefully something good will come out of this situation...

ive noticed lately a bit more theft coming on hear
while my bike is getting painted i guess it will be the prime time to save up for some anti theft measures

Almost forgot to say, when in Tulsa bring your garage with you cause they steal bikes here and the favorite one is the busa. I'm really suprised your friend is still the owner of that r1 seeing as how the key was in it bike theft is serious here.

And this is why I hate bike night events.... I once left mine overnight in Daytona for bike week, I could not sleep a wink.....F'n punks.... Well hope ins works out for ya..... Keep up posted

Back