bike stolen

race1gun

Donating Member
Registered
my friends 2005 sv 1000 stolen out of his driveway it was the black color he is very down right now only had liability he is at a total loss.

Bummer. Maybe you could post a pic, and give the general location, so riders in the area could keep an eye open when they're out?

Man that really sux!
sad.gif
I always keep mine out of sight as much as possible. Bikes are just too easy to steal!

no good at all maybe it will be recovered hope for the best
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131300800 -->

Bummer! I never leave the busa out, NEVER! I would have it in the livingroom if I didn't have a garage(hope the wife doesn't see this). Feel sorry for him though. Hope he gets it back!

Bummer! I never leave the busa out, NEVER! I would have it in the livingroom if I didn't have a garage(hope the wife doesn't see this). Feel sorry for him though. Hope he gets it back!

I really hate hearing this stuff. Frinkin' thieves!!!
mad.gif

"i am sorry for his loss, but he should have full coverage on a 05 thats crazy."

It's unfortunate but I can see where this situation could present itself all too often. Picture a young person, especially if he/she has one or more tickets. They probably can't afford full coverage insurance, so liability insurance is the only way they can drive their dream machine.
sad.gif

race1gun - I hope your friend recovers his bike and if he/she does, tell 'em to at least get an alarm on it.

hopefully the thief wrecks it and goes to the hot place while running from the po-po....i have no sympathy for someone that just goes and takes things that others work hard for.

That really bites, I hope the police get'em.

I hate thieves, drunk drivers and hit & runs!!!

guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

You know, I had an idea the other night. The new cell phones have GPS tracking capability built into them. And now a second phone is pretty cheap to add on. Any reason why you couldnt hide a fully charged phone under the hump and in the event your bike was stolen say at bike week or any other place where your bike might be out of site for a few minutes or hours? You might have a better chance of recovering it.

<!--EDIT|Oldroller
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131313481 -->

I really hate hearing this stuff. Frinkin' thieves!!!
mad.gif

"i am sorry for his loss, but he should have full coverage on a 05 thats crazy."

It's unfortunate but I can see where this situation could present itself all too often. Picture a young person, especially if he/she has one or more tickets. They probably can't afford full coverage insurance, so liability insurance is the only way they can drive their dream machine.
sad.gif

race1gun - I hope your friend recovers his bike and if he/she does, tell 'em to at least get an alarm on it.
Why not buy a used bike if it's their dream bike, and they can't afford insurance. Not having full coverage means you can afford to lose it.

He lost it and will have to find a way to afford it. Sad fact.

Back