Bike Stolen at Daytona

vincent

What blue lights?
Donating Member
Registered
Not mine. This is for one of my friends who I know used to be a member here but not sure if he still is. He has the fastest busa that I have personally seen and been destroyed by.

He recently bought an 05 repsol edition cbr1krr. This bike is completely clean, less than 1000 miles on it. He woke up one morning to find it gone. If anyone hears or sees anything remotely looking like a scam or anything else for this bike please let me know.

Not mine.  This is for one of my friends who I know used to be a member here but not sure if he still is.  He has the fastest busa that I have personally seen and been destroyed by.

He recently bought an 05 repsol edition cbr1krr.  This bike is completely clean, less than 1000 miles on it. He woke up one morning to find it gone.  If anyone hears or sees anything remotely looking like a scam or anything else for this bike please let me know.
Man I swear it's reasons like that I think the U.S. needs to adopt some foreign policies on being caught stealing. I.E. cut your hand off for a first offense. We have entirely too many dickless punks in this country that rather than work for something would prefer to just steal it from someone who did. This guy just had a nice brand new bike he was so proud to own and wakes up to find it gone. Now some ####### is gonna prolly repaint it or part it out or who knows what. Sorry to ramble but I get so sick of hearing about this crap. The guy who took it will prolly never get caught and it pisses you off. Tell your buddy I am sorry for his loss and feel the pain.

That's just some bullshid. You know, people all over the country go to Bike Week to have a good time with people who all enjoy the same interests and then you have to have some punk kid ruin your trip. Condolescences to your friend. Hope he gets it back, though very unlikely.

Ron's bike got ripped off? You gotta be kiddin!
Tell him I'm sorry and I hope he gets something out of it.....
sad.gif

Oh man...that's awful. Tell me he had insurance...then let me know how it worked with the ins company. Please...I'm serious...I'd really like to know.
smile.gif

I feel bad for your friend. I've been seeing some of those bikes around the dealers in my area. They are just sick looking bikes. If I had the x-tra money, eventhough I'm pretty much a die hard zuki guy, I'd buy one. Very nice machines. Valentino Rossi baby...well, he races for yamaha now, but I still like his Repsol 500.

Convey my condolences to your friend please. That's terrible what happened.
mad.gif

That really sucks. I was so paranoid about mine while I was there... disk lock, extra cable lock, etc. Sad part is, if one of these a**holes decides he wants it, Those locks are hardly a deterrent at all. It'll probably show up in pieces on eBay unfortunately.

F**king thieves suck.
Liars and Thieves always live in the same place.
I hope he was insured properly.
Thank god for Lo-Jack in New England.
700 bucks pin points your ride always !!!!!!!!
Not that mine is ever out of eyesight, the garage, or between my legs.

I'd be blazin' if that happened to me or anyone that I know! It pisses me off to work for something and have it taken away by someone that did nothing to earn it.
guns.gif

That really does suck!

Does anyone of you have any experience with the LoJack thing? I'm not up to date on exactly how it all works. Do you have to pay a monthly fee for coverage? etc. etc. Maybe someone could give the rest of us the lowdown. If someone has all the details, maybe they could start a new thread so everyone could have a peek?

MC> yeah, check the other board for the full story. Not a good day for him

Man, I'm so freaking sorry to hear this! That's exactly why I didn't go!

<!--EDIT|Smoke_Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111072420 -->

I hate mo fugging thieves...

bastids should be shot  
guns.gif
 THIEVES

<!--EDIT|shenoyp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110878054 -->

That really does suck!

Does anyone of you have any experience with the LoJack thing? I'm not up to date on exactly how it all works. Do you have to pay a monthly fee for coverage? etc. etc. Maybe someone could give the rest of us the lowdown. If someone has all the details, maybe they could start a new thread so everyone could have a peek?
check www.lojack.com Seems like a great system,but it's only available in a couple of states for motorcycles

That just plain BITES!!! Seems no matter what is done if they want the bike it's theirs.... sorry to hear about the loss...

Back