Stolen Busa

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
I just read this on LABusa and brought it over here for everyone to see and help. I really hate to see this.
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 11:06 pm Post subject: Rickster's New Busa Stolen from Her Apartment`

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone stole my new Busa today from my underground parking lot of my apartment. Please be on the lookout for anyone trying to sell a 2002 Black/Blue busa parts, suzuki gel seat, yoshi pipes. Guy in my building said he saw three black guys walking around in the parking lot who looked out of place. I live in North Hollywood, don't know if thief will sell parts in valley or LA. F$#@. Just got this one after the crash in October, and some bas%$# steals it. I'm really sick of bikes right now. I wish I could track down and kill that f^%$#@. Anyone who has info re the thief will definitely get a reward. Please post this info on as many sites as you can and send out to your friends via e-mail, please.[/QUOTE]

Crap...I just talked to her the other day, and she indicated she wanted to hang out with us at Laguna. I sure hope she gets it back, or gets a new one.

I'm on the look out in san Diego
eyes.gif

I just read this on LABusa and brought it over here for everyone to see and help.  I really hate to see this.
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 11:06 pm    Post subject: Rickster's New Busa Stolen from Her Apartment`  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone stole my new Busa today from my underground parking lot of my apartment. Please be on the lookout for anyone trying to sell a 2002 Black/Blue busa parts, suzuki gel seat, yoshi pipes. Guy in my building said he saw three black guys walking around in the parking lot who looked out of place. I live in North Hollywood, don't know if thief will sell parts in valley or LA. F$#@. Just got this one after the crash in October, and some bas%$# steals it. I'm really sick of bikes right now. I wish I could track down and kill that f^%$#@. Anyone who has info re the thief will definitely get a reward.  Please post this info on as many sites as you can and send out to your friends via e-mail, please.
[/QUOTE]
Here's the link with pictures of the bike. go here

I hate to hear those type of things... give's me the "shivers"
to think that you can ride her one night, go to sleep; wake up the next morning and she's gone... (unlike those one night stands that are still there when you wake up!! )
crazy.gif

I would keep an eye out on ebay... they will probably try to part it out and sell em. I am always looking for parts on ebay for my black/blue. I will post if i see anything from calf out there.

Sorry to hear the bad news. I know the feeling aug 9, 1999 my brand new 3 month to the day suz 750 got stolen. Went to bed woke up and like magic---no bike... No I have a Kyrptonite New York Fougetaboutit lock that i carry with me. in the trunk of the bike when i'm gonna be anywhere over night...

Back