Stolen Hayabusa

blackbusa01

Registered
My 2001 was stolen this morning It is Black with grey tribal paint and a seat cowl on it. It is posted here on the website if anyone will upload the picture for me it is greatly appreciated if anyone sees it please inform me.

my_bike.jpg

Sorry to hear about that. Crossing my fingers hoping you get it back safe and sound.

i know what it feels like to lose a bike, u probally feel pretty helpless right now. but hopefully u had insureance
sorry to hear

dammnn that fu@#ing blows major i hate thievin sons of bitches its like you cant own anything in this world without jealous bastids wantin to steal what isn't thiers
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

I've always wished these stolen bike posts would include the day/date/time/circumstances of the theft. They can prove educational for other owners.

For instance, where was the bike at when it was stolen? Locked garage, apartment parking lot, at your place of employment? Was the fork locked? Was any other anti-theft device in use (alarm, disc lock, etc)?

Food for thought...

I've always wished these stolen bike posts would include the day/date/time/circumstances of the theft. They can prove educational for other owners[/QUOTE]
Good point...

the bike was stole from the front yard of my house between 3:45am and 6:30 am. The alarm didn't go off on it. this is just the basic photo of the paint scheme. My friend had his stolen just 3 days earlier too from the other side of town too. So be one the lookout please for mine and his. it is a 2000 blue and silver from albuquerque NM if you see anybody selling anything online from Albuquerque call 505-242-5477

Insured? I'm so sorry; hope they recover it, but you know how fast theives ditch things like this...
sad.gif

This is true.. more then likely the thievin' bastages already
had it sold for parts or it was set for a chop shop before
they even nabed it.... or
it was just some punk arse biotches that took out joy riding
and left it in a ditch somewhere~ Does smell kinda fishy that
your partners bike was taken just a few days before yours~ I
would be lookin' into anyone that just recently started
hanging out with ya'll or has been trying to get close to
ya'll anyhow~

Sorry for your loss! I do hope it get's back to you safe and sound~

It shouldn't be to hard to find with a paint scheme like that... Find those a$$h@le and amke pay... Bury them in the desert up to their necks and leave them... Sorry to sound so angry but my 2000 was stolen a couple of years ago and I can feel your pain...
guns.gif

I hate to hear that. I know how it leaves a sick feeling in your stomach. Hopefully the sugarbritches will screw up and get caught!!

Back