Stolen Hayabusa

Not to add on to the bad news of stolen bikes, Saturday August 14, 2004.  I had my 02 Busa stolen from in front of my house. If anybody has see this busa please let me know. The Busa had D&D slips pipes, front and rear blue neons with switch mounted under left rear 1300gsxr logo. Clear rear tail lens,Clean turn signals with blue turn signal bulbs and Custom Reverse glow 220mph Busa guages...
Thanks any info leading to the recovery of my bike.

<!--EDIT|Busa1300GSXR
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093992595 -->

MVC_006X.JPG

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THAT.
I CAN FEEL UR PAIN. THAT SUCKS. THOSE MUTHA****** SHOULD BE CAUGHT, HAVE THEIR B***S STRUNG , SKINNED AND ROASTED.
HOPE U GET IT BACK

Fuggin thievin bastids....they should have their nuts slowly roasted over an open flame.

Sorry to hear about your bikes guys. I hope you all get them back.

Sorry to hear about your stolen bike , I feel your pain as my first Busa was stolen more than two years ago and so far nothing
sad.gif

I hope they catch the SOB that did that to you
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

..I've lost a couple myself (not busas - thankfully!..) and I know how it is..

keep your cool, and NEVER give up on your hope.. It can be found, but you must have your eyes & ears open, and be in consistent alert to act!

..and on a different tone; if you guys *EVER* organise a "welcome" party to SOB's of the kind, I 'll be DELIGHTED to get on a plane FAST and fly the Atlantic so I can be contributing to the comittee group..
smile.gif

I have come to find out there have been 4 Hayabusas stolen in my city this week the most ever! So if you come across anybody selling parts from NM would you please call 505-242-5477 and tell them what you found

suck suck and more suck i know the feelling bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

Man.....I'm so sorry to hear you lost your baby...I've got my fingers crossed that they recover it in a timely manner.

Dan

Hate to say it, but check at the local drag race spots. Busas are hot commodities for the motor etc. But sometimes the idiots sell the plastices and some noob buys it not knowing. At least there may be a trail. But if they are any good. They slash and burn. Motor out, toss the rest
mad.gif

Thanks guys all of us here in New Mexico are thankful for you checking our post on this. This really sucks cuz we all know we would rather get our rides back than have to deal with breaking in a new one.:angry:
If anybody should see any offerings from New mexico on any other auctions let me know

Back