Bash dates Fall 2011 and Spring 2012

I showed up in Spring of 09 and didn't know a soul. Started shaking hands and riding around and met all kinds of people that I now call friends. No inner circle stuff going on here.

Ok... Cannot help but feel that this is a "clique" thing.. and that's a shame..

I showed up in Spring of 09 and didn't know a soul. Started shaking hands and riding around and met all kinds of people that I now call friends. No inner circle stuff going on here.

And in spite of his insanity we still like him!:poke::laugh::laugh::thumbsup:

And then we were hopoing he forgot where it was and dangit he showed up AGAIN! lol

Stwbusa, there are some other get togethers out closer to you. Wilson rode over 700 miles nonstop Thursday to get to the bash, so it's more of a task for some. You'll make friendships that will last a lifetime and the bash has the world famous "tail of the dragon".

Try and come sometime, I just made my 3rd.

Notice how all the guys that live down there are the ones adamant about not moving it?
:rofl:

No worries, I'm riding down to the fall one, I live another 20 or so miles north of Wilson, so I'm gonna get my cool sign made by Cap... :D

Notice how all the guys that live down there are the ones adamant about not moving it?

No worries, I'm riding down to the fall one, I live another 20 or so miles north of Wilson, so I'm gonna get my cool sign made by Cap... :D

:lol: I did notice that.... Are you going Via Dallas???

:lol: I did notice that.... Are you going Via Dallas???

I don't understand why y'all think the bash needs to be moved. If it's not convenient for you then start our own. That is how all of the meet and greets start, a couple of members get together and it grows each year.

I don't understand why y'all think the bash needs to be moved. If it's not convenient for you then start our own. That is how all of the meet and greets start, a couple of members get together and it grows each year.

I never said to move it, don't group me with them.. :rofl:

I was just stating the obvious. :laugh:

I'm coming to the Fall one regardless. Sorry people, I'm there... :whistle:

Move it? How do y move a dragon, a dam, and a bunch of cottages? I don't think miss Reba would be happy if we took those. :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

not true at all, i definitely don't want it moved and i rode by myself for over 550 miles each way through rain, hail, and tornado warnings on two hours of sleep to be there...it is my only opportunity each year to see a lot of my friends that i only see at the Bash since they live on the East Coast

this year, i will also make Haya In The Hills in PA, the Eureka Springs AR MnG, the Midwest MnG which is going to be in St. Louis this year, CAp's MnG in Oklahoma City (which he doesn't know he is hosting yet :laugh:), and various other weekends with friends i have made on here

i've been from Wisconsin to the Carolinas to the Gulf Coast to Nevada to meet, ride with, and hang out with some of the greatest people i know...get out and ride and meet some new friends :beerchug:

I figured out how Semi got his name, he hauls all over to make events. Keep on trucking Semi :thumbsup:
Droid via Tapatalk

Same here...

The original Busa Bash started off with just a few guys and grew to be what it is today. If you don't want to travel, just do like everyone else has said and start your own thing. This Bash isn't going anywhere.

Ok... But I still don't see the harm in ALL org. members having a say...:rulez:
Who do you think you're talking about? We are the .org members...

While this may be the biggest event for members, it certainly is not run by the website itself. There are no fees or other requirements to attend. Robbinsville, NC is just where some of us choose to gather a couple of times a year.

Back