Spring Bash 2011

I'm thinking she meant Snow up in Canada where she is..

Wasnt there still some snow on the sides of the road upon the skyway this past spring bash? ugh! :laugh:

DUH! Lol...thanks for pointing that out. I don't recall snow on the Skyway when I went up.
Posted via Mobile Device

I didn't think we were going to be able to make it this year but I think it just might happen after all. Seems my son will be on spring break that week which works out well for us and we have a few folks around us that wanna attend as well.

Guess I need to get on the horn and get a cabin booked.

2011 might be the year i bring the family and ugh! trailer the bike! OMG no!

It would be so awesome if you brought your family!!!

My kid would have someone his age to hang out with and I would get to meet your wife and child:laugh:

i'm in as i think it would be absolutely amazing to watch the sunrise from the top of the Skyway on Easter morning

Trailer the bike?! Oh my :laugh:

It would be so awesome if you brought your family!!!

My kid would have someone his age to hang out with and I would get to meet your wife and child:laugh:

We'll have Anastasia as usual....

i'm in as i think it would be absolutely amazing to watch the sunrise from the top of the Skyway on Easter morning
\

That would be awesome! I'm glad to see so many people are up for it.

HOKAY folks - we need to firm up the dates... I just talked to Reba and we have folks booked for the week of Apr 17th....and folks booked for the week of Apr 24th.

Which one is it going to be?! LOL

Personally, I'm OK with either weekend - but I can see where having the Bash on Easter weekend may keep some folks away...

We need folks to chime in now with what we're doing...

I have booked the Sunday the 17th - Sunday the 24th.

Thats the week we hafta go.

We have cabin 205 (GIXERHP), 207/209 (Grumpy's) booked and she said she had one of us booked that week in 204 also, not sure who.

I have booked the Sunday the 17th - Sunday the 24th.

Thats the week we hafta go.

We have cabin 205 (GIXERHP), 207/209 (Grumpy's) booked and she said she had one of us booked that week in 204 also, not sure who.

I understand... I'm just saying that there is some confusion on when we (the group) will be there; as there are people booked for the following weekend...

I think we need to get a poll started on when folks want this to happen. Having Easter Sunday during the Bash may keep some people away.

Personally, I'm good with either weekend - but this isn't an Omar decision...it's a group decision... When does the group want to have the Bash?

I understand... I'm just saying that there is some confusion on when we (the group) will be there; as there are people booked for the following weekend...

I think we need to get a poll started on when folks want this to happen. Having Easter Sunday during the Bash may keep some people away.

Personally, I'm good with either weekend - but this isn't an Omar decision...it's a group decision... When does the group want to have the Bash?

I think people should go whichever week works best for them. Nothing wrong with having a 2 week spread of Orgsters there. Sure there may be more people there on one week as opposed to the other, but that shouldn't matter. We're there to have fun!
Posted via Mobile Device

Double checked our school vacation calendar. That is when we'll be there. Guess it doesnt matter when the bash is cuz thats the week Anastasia has off...

Double checked our school vacation calendar. That is when we'll be there. Guess it doesnt matter when the bash is cuz thats the week Anastasia has off...

How dare you doubt me.....better watch yourself in your sleep tonight! LOL
Posted via Mobile Device

It was always the last weekend in april. I will be there whatever date would have to early out for Easter dinner with Mon but thats OK

Back