Spring Bash 2011

Looks like April 17th to the 24th for Spring. At least that's what got booked. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

The 24th is Easter Sunday...

Doesn't matter to me...just throwing that out there... Wonder what Easter Bunny will bring us?

It is? That's odd...hmmmm. Looks like we may need to rethink this one! Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

yes lets confirm up dates so i can make reservations please. and try this again

Yup, that's the right week! Easter Sunday with fellow Orgsters would be cool IMO.
Posted via Mobile Device

There is nothing to confirm... :rulez:

That is what I booked in April when we left this year. So April 17-24 or the actual Thurs the 21st to Sun the 24th. We have 205, 207/209

Its school vacation week for most of the US.

And yeah I called and double checked that I booked it with Reba

Need Clarification

I just spoke to Reba and she said that April 21st-24th is a Miata weekend and that she has the Hayabusa group for the following weekend. She told me she had that worked out with you guys when you left last spring ???

I reserved for the 21st-24th, let me know if I need to change it and I would suggest that everyone verify their arrangements.

We have gone the same week for the last 5 years, not changing my plans now... Tough crud for the Miats folks...

Ok then I'm set,
I know it's hard to believe that there could be a mixup in their "reservation system" :laugh: but suggest you verify your dates.

no way I can make Easter Sunday, so if its that weekend I'm out :(

Well we can't Yank the kid from school the week after vacation. Guess 2011 will have 2 small bashes lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Oh, its still so cold up here then! There could still be snow on the ground here...or even snowing!!

Never seen snow there that week in the 3 yrs I've been there. Just saying.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm thinking she meant Snow up in Canada where she is..

Wasnt there still some snow on the sides of the road upon the skyway this past spring bash? ugh! :laugh:

Back