2014 Fall Hayabusa Bash 9-24 Thru 9-28

Vacation time approved, starting to make final plans for my trip. 3 days and 2200 miles travel each way for me. Plan on arriving Wednesday, Sept 24 and departing Sunday, Sept 28. Will call Miss Reba for room reservations in the morning. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Cost of registration for the Hayabusa Bash has been lowered to $35.00 and includes everything but a shirt. Don't hesitate to get signed up! The food is outstanding and the best part is that there is no mess to clean up! See you in a little over a week! HayabusaBash.com

I would have considered coming to the bash until I looked it up and Robbinsville
is at the south end of the dragon. So everyone coming from the north has to ride (in my case trailer)
through the dragon to get to the meeting. Trailering through the dragon isn't my idea of fun.
Riding the Busa through it sounds like a blast. Maybe one year you could pick a spot on the North end to help
out us north of the dragon. Just a thought.

Hope you all have fun and post lots of pictures.

At least the Bash didn't have everyone back out, so that it was cancelled like the Eureka Springs M&G. :banghead:

Go around the mountain, follow I40 heading to Asheville then take 28 North through Wanyesville! No Excuses,, LOL Hell your trailer is smaller than my black one, that we trailer-ed thru the dragon 1 night!
I would have considered coming to the bash until I looked it up and Robbinsville
is at the south end of the dragon. So everyone coming from the north has to ride (in my case trailer)
through the dragon to get to the meeting. Trailering through the dragon isn't my idea of fun.
Riding the Busa through it sounds like a blast. Maybe one year you could pick a spot on the North end to help

At least the Bash didn't have everyone back out, so that it was cancelled like the Eureka Springs M&G. :banghead:

Go around the mountain, follow I40 heading to Asheville then take 28 North through Wanyesville! No Excuses,, LOL Hell your trailer is smaller than my black one, that we trailer-ed thru the dragon 1 night!

You also have a PICKUP TRUCK so easy for you to say just go around the mountain.

You could travel across the Cherahola Skyway...... Not nearly as technical as the dragon and along your route. Please reconsider.

We are up to almost 20 participants now. Double what we had last fall. Love to see this thing growing again.

Approaching 25 people! Anyone else wanna come play with us?

Wish i could, i need a break, but i also need a replacement delivery vehicle. Its dead and need to be replaced. And considering, it's the lively hood, it's a priority!
Leave the portable bar at home and maybe you can afford to come :)

I have made many trips through the dragon with my trailer. It is a 8 1/2 ft wide X 20 Ft. long. Only problem was the slow harley riders in front of us.:laugh:

I'll only be up for the weekend friend. Short handed at work. See you guys Friday.

Up for the day early on Friday may be all I can do this year so I'm hoping a ride for Friday is planned. Hopefully the weather will cooperate this time!

Back