2014 Fall Hayabusa Bash 9-24 Thru 9-28

It has rained here for seven days. Rained all night and morning. Someone said there was a storm somewhere in the Atlantic :dunno:

Oops looks like Polo is on the west coast of Mexico. Is that what's driving all of this ?

I live 54 mi from Deals Gap, and it has been nice here for days .....Looks like all week in the upper 70's to lower 80's and sun .....

With all the recent additions, this is starting to look like the largest fall bash we have had in a while. Getting excited!

Do you have any walk up dinner options? I know you have to plan food and all but I have a guy who would like to come and has not registered. BTW: my favorite thing was the prepay on the pictures. Would be nice to do that again.

I would love to order on the belief that someone might show up. I did that last time and we ended up wasting a lot of food. It doesn't take any time at all to register and pay if you know you are going to be there. Your can't even walk down the street and order Mexican food at the restaurant for what I charging. I am sorry if this offends you or anybody else but all of this costs money. I hope you understand. I have to place my order by noon tomorrow.

I didn't know you could still register! I will add my buddy and if he cancels it will just be a donation. Thanks for all your efforts.

Almost there! Excited to meet all the new folks and get reacquainted with the veterans.

Glad I made it up on the spur of the moment. It has been good catching up with old friends. Though I miss not seeing many of the other regulars here. Ride safe.

Sorry to have missed you Chris, but not in the budjet along with Isle Of Man TT 2015, Daytona spring 2015, as well as a house!
Glad I made it up on the spur of the moment. It has been good catching up with old friends. Though I miss not seeing many of the other regulars here. Ride safe.

Good seeing you brother. Been awhile. Pretty good Bash.

SAM_2331.jpg

The turn out this year was phenomenal! Thank you to everyone who participated! Can't wait until the spring.

I had a great time and the weather couldn't have been better. I literally road all the fun out of the tires on the big Beemer. It was great seeing everyone and a special thanks to Tim and Kevin for being tour guides and John (RacerV) stepping in and putting on a hell of a show with the absence of some of the other regulars. I look forward to seeing everyone in the spring! In the mean time I will be working on getting some new sneakers for the big Beemer and getting the little Beemer a little more tuned in.

Side note to Danielle, you may not want to ask three drunk old guys if they want to come have some fun with you, I think you almost gave my Uncle a heart attack. On a serious note I appreciate all the hard work you did too!

Back