Bash and Hayabusa Bash

Michelle and I are dreading work today. :laugh: We're heading out after after work

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I will see you all on Thursday, I am going to ride to Asheville to see Pappy today. Have a safe trip in and for all that is already there have a fun and safe time. :) Lets make this a great Bash. :)

I don't know why people can't get these straight, either. Bi means 2, think bicycle. Semi means half, think semicircle. Go ahead, write your own joke about Semi and half or bi.

Semi is bi?::11

So much for trying to lighten the thread...comeon guys/gals. The problem with the internet is that everybody LIKES controversy. None of us need this 'choosing sides' stuff. It's not healthy for ANYBODY and it's SELF-DESTRUCTIVE.

There's room for EVERYBODY. Racerv: I might politely (and respectfully as you are a BIG fellow :) ) suggest that a lot of this might be avoided, if in the future, a moniker other than 'Bash' might be used for the event that you, Danielle, Jon and others have put a lot of effort into. I consider ALL of you my friends and am glad to have met you, and am very grateful for the kindness and generosity extended.

I just hope, regardless of the event, that everybody attending has a safe, fun time. It's not about any of us, it's about the RIDE. Given my schedule, I am grateful for the multiple opportunites to meet/ride with other Hayabusa members - And I hope that, should I get to attend one event, that those at the other don't read anything into it other than that's just the way it worked out...

P.S. Doug, great double :) post...Again proving why you are the right person to own this site...you show a level of compassion and maturity that many including I would aspire to.

Can someone educate me?

I have never been to a Bash but would like to attend one to meet people.

So there is a Spring and a Fall bash only?

Exactly when and where are they?

There is one this weekend, one May 7-11 and one 9-24 thru 28 in Robbinsville, NC

There are two weekends for the spring bash this year April 25th to the 27th and may 7th to the 11th. And one date set for the fall bash Sept 24th to the 28th

Back