Bash dates Fall 2011 and Spring 2012

I don't think you understand what your asking. This is a tradition that I don't think anyone is willing to break.

I understand tradition.. Just think it would be nice to go somewhere else... Colorado maybe??? That would seem much more centrally located and "fairer' for the West Coast Guys????

I vote...

New location for at least one of the Bashes... Be it Spring or Autumn... Who's with me???

The Bash is always at the gap. Maybe you want to start another get together somewhere else and call it something else. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe... But wouldn't a vote be fairer???:whistle:

NO. The bash is the bash, always at the Phillips Motel and the Gap. If you don't want to make the trip then don't but it is not going to change. Set up another meet if you want to and call it something else. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

NO. The bash is the bash, always at the Phillips Motel and the Gap. If you don't want to make the trip then don't but it is not going to change. Set up another meet if you want to and call it something else. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok... But I still don't see the harm in ALL org. members having a say...:rulez:

I have a question to the regular attendees....what's the avg cost of the trip with hotel, food, gas etc? Some of us need an idea on how much they need to save so they can actually make it to one of these...by some of us I mostly mean me.....hehehe

Ok... But I still don't see the harm in ALL org. members having a say...:rulez:

the Bash is only one of many MnG's that occur during the year...you are free to go to any or none of them at your discretion...if none of them work with your schedule, you are free to start one of your own and see if anyone else shows up...the Bash has been going on for years in the same place and time and the members HAVE spoken by continuing to support and attend it

the Bash is only one of many MnG's that occur during the year...you are free to go to any or none of them at your discretion...if none of them work with your schedule, you are free to start one of your own and see if anyone else shows up...the Bash has been going on for years in the same place and time and the members HAVE spoken by continuing to support and attend it

Ok... Cannot help but feel that this is a "clique" thing.. and that's a shame..

I have a question to the regular attendees....what's the avg cost of the trip with hotel, food, gas etc? Some of us need an idea on how much they need to save so they can actually make it to one of these...by some of us I mostly mean me.....hehehe

I stay 4 nights, 260 dollars. Figure meals, I eat light, and gas. I room with someone, so room is 130 each. So just figure how much gas and food and come and have fun. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I would say about 700 bux.

food, lodging, gas, drink and souvenirs!

Ok... Cannot help but feel that this is a "clique" thing.. and that's a shame..

Not at all. It's just where it is. We have regulars and then new folks show up each year. I have been going since 2005. If it were at a different place it would be called something else. We also have the Meet and Greet, its next month and general moves to different locations. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I stay 4 nights, 260 dollars. Figure meals, I eat light, and gas. I room with someone, so room is 130 each. So just figure how much gas and food and come and have fun. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you for your quick reply. I'd have to find a female to room with so I should figure on paying full room price...lol.

Not at all. It's just where it is. We have regulars and then new folks show up each year. I have been going since 2005. If it were at a different place it would be called something else. We also have the Meet and Greet, its next month and general moves to different locations. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Like was said already..theres alot of other MnG's that go on that you could make it to, its not only the bash that we have twice a year..
In fact some left Hand peeps tend to make the MnG's ause they cant make it all the way to the right coast...

It's not a "thing" as you stated, it's tradition...here's a good exmaple...chrisjp has started "hayas in the Hills " in Pa, and that loks like its grabbing traction for some that cant come down to Robbinsville, but the Bash will always be the Bash and only bash...like everyone said, it s tradition brother..

Come down to one some year, you'll get it..:thumbsup:

Back