A little sad feeling

I do not have the time to do another build . I sat on another Gen 3 in gun metal grey Saturday . Nice , but knees bent to much .
That would start the Snow ball effect. The Tiger 1200XCX has spoiled me on shaft drive / single sided swing arm / Center stand .
My next bike will be a BMW R1250RS . 536 lb wet , 105 Tq , 136 hp . No Busa but has the stand , arm , shaft drive .
Rode one last month , and the low boxer center of gravity is like riding a Ninja 300 that weighs nothing .
These are saved images from the net of the BMW R1250RS . I already own the SHAD cases for the BMW

View attachment 1660810

View attachment 1660811

View attachment 1660812
At least you are still on two wheels.....

My brother loves his Beemers and he's really got good at fixing them.

A coworker has 2013? K1300s, with Heli-bars, and I was shocked at just how comfortable that bike is, as well as a very strong engine.
I remember Bmw aiming at the Busa with their S and R versions years ago.
I'm not a Bmw fan, but I was impressed with it.
He's had quite a few of them, and is the same guy getting the new '23 S1000RR, his 3rd of that model.

I do not have the time to do another build . I sat on another Gen 3 in gun metal grey Saturday . Nice , but knees bent to much .
That would start the Snow ball effect. The Tiger 1200XCX has spoiled me on shaft drive / single sided swing arm / Center stand .
My next bike will be a BMW R1250RS . 536 lb wet , 105 Tq , 136 hp . No Busa but has the stand , arm , shaft drive .
Rode one last month , and the low boxer center of gravity is like riding a Ninja 300 that weighs nothing .
These are saved images from the net of the BMW R1250RS . I already own the SHAD cases for the BMW

View attachment 1660810

View attachment 1660811

View attachment 1660812
That BMW looks nice

Nice power to weight ratio, and not a bad looking bike. If I carbon and titanium everything how much can I get the pig to weigh….lol

Back