Sad news!

Prayers Sent
sad.gif

I will pray that your father is comforted in his last days and I will pray for you that you my be comforted and find peace

Sorry to hear, I know its rough, My dad died of cancer,its hard on the Family,our prayers are with you

It's good you reached out and make a connection. It fills in the voids. Sorry for your bad news. Thought and prayers.

As Shanlin says, I pray he is a saved man. If not it's not to late to lead him towards Christ. It will be easier for you as well to know if he is saved. Though his days may be numbered (as ours our as well) It is nice to know that he will be with God Almighty.
John 3:16
John 4:6
Trust in him & believe in him. Nothing else matters.
My Prayers are with him & with your Family.

I know exactly what you are going through. I lost my father to lung cancer too. Dad passed 19 years ago, I have my moments and the tears flow.

God bless, Prayer sent.

Spend every moment of free time as you can with him and with daughter. Prayers sent.

Well, I just got back from visiting with my dad. It shouldn't be too much longer. I hate to see anyone suffer like that.
I will have to say that he is in good spirits and I think he realizes that the end is close. He has apoligized to my brother and I for not being there when we were young and needed him. We accepted his apology. After all, we can't change the past. I guess the only thing you can really do is try to forgive and move on.
Atleast he will get a chance to see his grandchildren and great grandchildren before he does go.
Even though I didn't get to know him extremely well, he will be missed greatly.

Thank you guys for all of your thoughts and prayers,
Brian

Brian keep your spirit up. the greatest gift a man will ever have is the knowledge and confession of jesus christ. when we leave this world ,we that are saved will be in God's awesome glory. no more suffering. only paradise. i know the feeling you have now, there is nothing i can say to make it better, just keep the faith of jesus's words he will comfort you in your time of need.

Back