New Motorcycle day has arrived .

c10

Registered
While sad for you long time members that know and remember Gen 2 AKA RJ . I just did not warm up to a Gen 3 , and not building another one off 28K bird again . It was a mistake to sell RJ for the Tiger 1200XCX but the XCX did teach me the value of true mile munching comforts across the USA 38,xxx miles in 2.25 years . In comes the BMW R1250RS with near Hayabusa Torque 105 lb
and low CG and weight compared to Tiger or a OEM Busa @ 536 . My mods are all hear and take the new Ride to 505 Wet . Heading out now to go retrieve the new ride .

Crate #3.jpg

Crate #2.jpg

Exhaust with ZRX Akro can.jpg

Crate paper work.jpg

Exhaust 1.jpg

Exhaust Titanium mid pipe to 52 mm outlet.jpg

Congrats! That is awesome!! Just got back from a 3k+ mile ride on the Busa and my son-in-law came with on his BMW S1000RR now he wants one of these bad boys!

Congrats, the RS is a cool bike for sure...wait until you come to a stop sign and just by using the throttle won't have to put your feet down from the engine torqueing....

And the same sort of color as Tigger was too....

The only downside is you will have to become a Beemer snob.....

While sad for you long time members that know and remember Gen 2 AKA RJ . I just did not warm up to a Gen 3 , and not building another one off 28K bird again . It was a mistake to sell RJ for the Tiger 1200XCX but the XCX did teach me the value of true mile munching comforts across the USA 38,xxx miles in 2.25 years . In comes the BMW R1250RS with near Hayabusa Torque 105 lb
and low CG and weight compared to Tiger or a OEM Busa @ 536 . My mods are all hear and take the new Ride to 505 Wet . Heading out now to go retrieve the new ride .

View attachment 1668522

View attachment 1668523

View attachment 1668524

View attachment 1668525

View attachment 1668526

View attachment 1668527
Congrats on the new ride Bryan!!!!

• Love
Reactions: c10
You are going to love this Bike C10. The boxer engine is amazing, torque and the freedom to roll side to side is awesome. You'll have to get used to the noises it makes though, it' sounds like it's blowing apart sometimes! I really like the RS version of this bike, but the crusier and adventure types are great too.

My biggest complaint on the BMW R series is that there is not much to do to them, definitely not a DIY bike - it's for riding. Also, there is a company called Bren Tuning that does a flash and has power-up stages. I have the stage 1 tune and it's really good. BMW does a super lean tune for emissions I guess from the factory.

200507 Bren Tune Install 02.jpg

Back