Sad Day, Siezed Engine

SSGT_B

Registered
Well it was a good run fellas. Had her for 6 years now, always bathed, rarely abused, oil changed regularly. Evens always opted for the good gas but she quit living the dream 3 days ago. Can’t afford a new one so tore her apart to see the damage. Not as bad as I thought. Rod melted to the crank. I polished out the crank and it’s smooth now. Ordered a new rod and gasket. Hopefully she will run good afterwards.

I really liked this lawnmower

330C3BEE-F2FC-47EE-82B7-FC60D48C6AFC.jpeg

588E0D46-EBCB-49BB-B17D-F7FCF85250EF.jpeg

A6040958-8FF9-4968-A3EA-C6D1C40E2C76.jpeg

DD251E60-2CB1-42E8-9410-EFB7E0537317.jpeg

"Snap out of it Soldier" now that you've drown yer sorrows in that bottle of Gentleman Jack,it's time to pull yerself up by the boot straps and do the right thing. That Ol' one lung'r,she will breathe again.Easy on the abuse this time Mister,she can't mow the whole acre in one shot.She needs a little R&R from time to time.
Brigg's & Stratton 3HP vertical shaft ?
Rubb.

"Snap out of it Soldier" now that you've drown yer sorrows in that bottle of Gentleman Jack,it's time to pull yerself up by the boot straps and do the right thing. That Ol' one lung'r,she will breathe again.Easy on the abuse this time Mister,she can't mow the whole acre in one shot.She needs a little R&R from time to time.
Rubb.
can you fit a busa motor on it? turbocharged OBVIOUSLY

Rubb.

Sir yes sir!!!!

Dunno what the hp is. It’s a 7.25 190cc B&S. Piston sits horizontally

Last edited:
Got a lil more bored and gave her a good wash and wax, painted some engine parts, sharpened and balanced the blade. If it don’t run right at least it will be pretty trash! Lol

And Sarge was keeping an eye on this lil guy who just climbed outta his shell.

A1106E67-DF06-4EFC-B934-95A74E9C8215.jpeg

897F69ED-E861-459D-A42B-14C4AD3B4628.jpeg

F97BE3A1-2C9D-41B6-BFD2-629E93CD06E4.jpeg

AA92FBD1-A299-46AE-BCF2-01F6DC4C0662.jpeg

Now about that pellet Gun collection... :fire:

The one on the wall is a .20cal silverstreak. It was my dads when he was still here. I refinished most of the stock and found pellets for it. Have to order a seal kit as it leaks down but I can hit dimes at 30 feet with it. The other was a 177 BB gun my cousin had. Took a few days to get about 15 pellets out of the barrel. Was looking into a newer style 22cal air rifle to cull the squirrels and plink with.

The one on the wall is a .20cal silverstreak. It was my dads when he was still here. I refinished most of the stock and found pellets for it. Have to order a seal kit as it leaks down but I can hit dimes at 30 feet with it. The other was a 177 BB gun my cousin had. Took a few days to get about 15 pellets out of the barrel. Was looking into a newer style 22cal air rifle to cull the squirrels and plink with.
Pellet guns are awesome. Its all were really allowed for firearms in Canada.If an' intruder breaks in all Rubb can really do is use harsh language. :laugh: Used to collect rare plinkers when I saw them.Had a Chinese made one,very cool,very accurate.As the Sarge mentioned I could hit a dime swinging back and forth on a string.Had a Russian one. Not really rare but a fav was a German made Walther pistol with laser sight. The dot didn't go out to the target,it was only visible in the scope. Cool shid. Need member PacificBusa to chime in,he has an extensive collection. No excuses now Sarge for..."Not mowing the lawn.":D
Rubb.

It is really neat. Hard to shoot at times. Makes me cry. But they’re good tears
My dad had a large gun collection, my older brother has them now, he and I go shoot them when I go visit.

The last time my dad shot them, we were all at the range and a Tokarav pistol gave him "slide bite" which was problematic as he was on blood thinners so the bleeding was profuse.

All in all he had a good time shooting with us and it was the last time we were all together.

Dad was big into black powder and had a few cool pieces, one of which is an old cap and ball .45 Colt, it's fun to shoot.

Back