Sad Day

You know more than anyone else.....
source??
Here's the latest Gen 3 picture right off the presses.

images.jpg

By all indication fingers crossed hopefully their is some good news at the EICMA SHOW in Milan 5 November this year if not then it looks like GEN 2 shopping time for me again :thumbsup:

210 is a good jump in performance. That will beat out the ZX-14R. If Suz will do it, I will stick with the busa and forgo the Gen3 ZX-14...even though I'm pretty sure by now Kaw is just waiting for the busa to make it's move before introducing the ZX-15.
You can be guaranteed of that...Kawasaki will have the Suzuki plans before a production bike is releases and already have a counter ZX ready to go. I agree that Kawasaki won't make the first move-they are already on the top of the heap.

I guess my 207 hp bird should just stay put then :)
@c10
sorry bro I've read it several times.
Τhere is not even one busa on planet earth to do 207 horsepower, only with a fulle exhaust and ecu flash.
My own with Tiforce + remap + flash made 199 horsepower on the wheel.
And at my workshop they told me that it probably has different camshafts (I bought a second hand from a motorcycle shop I have no history of) and makes it so much more horsepower. We will look at it in the next service we will check valves.
They told me that they normally had to make 190-194 horsepower with the tiforce. And believe me there
they have been measured in the dyno too many busas.

Last edited:
@c10
sorry bro I've read it several times.
Τhere is not even one busa on planet earth to do 207 horsepower, only with a fulle exhaust and ecu flash.
My own with Tiforce + remap + flash made 199 horsepower on the wheel.
And at my workshop they told me that it probably has different camshafts (I bought a second hand from a motorcycle shop I have no history of) and makes it so much more horsepower. We will look at it in the next service we will check valves.
They told me that they normally had to make 190-194 horsepower with the tiforce. And believe me there
they have been measured in the dyno too many busas.
American versions are stronger than Greek ones . ;) There is always the jealous ones , and there are a few jewels out there . You know same day same dyno turbo bird made 25X with a wee bit more boost than a typical stage 1 . We all know Stage 1 is 230's 240's

Huh? "the real and only hayabusa"

'01-'20 are real Hayabusas as well

no my dear ;)
those later busa never can be as real as the ´99 / ´00
because only those two are not restricted at max mph / km/h and go 340 km/h.

remember,
the "name" hayabusa this bike got because the bird hayabusa / pelegrine goes at max 340 km/h when diving for hunting.
now compare teh speedos of 99/00, 01-07, 08-today
so if the newer than 99/00 only go (in origin status) at max 298 km/h and the speedo only shows 280 .........

looooool / just kidding you a little :banana:

no my dear ;)
those later busa never can be as real as the ´99 / ´00
because only those two are not restricted at max mph / km/h and go 340 km/h.

remember,
the "name" hayabusa this bike got because the bird hayabusa / pelegrine goes at max 340 km/h when diving for hunting.
now compare teh speedos of 99/00, 01-07, 08-today
so if the newer than 99/00 only go (in origin status) at max 298 km/h and the speedo only shows 280 .........

looooool / just kidding you a little :banana:
ooooohh . . . . . this is gonna be fun :rolleyes:
:popcorn:

American versions are stronger than Greek ones . ;) There is always the jealous ones , and there are a few jewels out there . You know same day same dyno turbo bird made 25X with a wee bit more boost than a typical stage 1 . We all know Stage 1 is 230's 240's
With all due respect bro, your answer can't cause more discussion.
I wonder if there are any members, who believe what you are saying. I think some people like to live in a small bubble, and imagine things. I'm glad I talked to the owner, the most powerful normal Busa on earth. ;)

Back