Sad but Happy day.

Kat99

Registered
So I finally sold my Katana 600. I was a bit sad knowing that im going to have to let her go. I deliver it to the knew owner on Wednesday. So like I said, I was a bit sad, till i remembered, Now i can get my BUUUUUUSSSSAAAAA!!! Bow down to theeee infidel!!! :bowdown: BUSA :bowdown: MUWAHAHAHAHA!!! I can hardly sleep these days.

Your ****ing right BUSA DOES RULE!!!

Get this...... I had some Gixxer 600 dude tell me today, that apparently, the Busa cannot handle and that "Its great if you dont want to do turns and are looking for a straight line bike" HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I told him next time he proceeds to call the Busa by her name he must call her The queen or proceed to have himself disembowled. HAHAHA....

OH YEAH BUSA CANT HANDLE.hahaha

Well the Busa's are a bit of a beast in the corners. Most track guys around here, are running 600, 750, or 1000 bikes. With enough work you can do fairly well on a Busa, and even better if you get the suspension tuned. But there's always a straight somewhere :laugh:

Well the Busa's are a bit of a beast in the corners. Most track guys around here, are running 600, 750, or 1000 bikes. With enough work you can do fairly well on a Busa, and even better if you get the suspension tuned. But there's always a straight somewhere :laugh:

My Kat 600 and the Busa are roughly the same weight and i used to kill corners with the Kat, so , I figure i could probably handle the bike fairly well in turns. My goal is to outdo other supersports and master the bike. This is going to be THE bike that I truly become one with.

Sounds good. Several good threads on here, and some books suggested. PM TufBusa for starts. He does alright :laugh:

:welcome: and dont let the busa go to ya head...we just all riders out there in the world of cruising.....lol:laugh:

Your ****ing right BUSA DOES RULE!!!

Get this...... I had some Gixxer 600 dude tell me today, that apparently, the Busa cannot handle and that "Its great if you dont want to do turns and are looking for a straight line bike" HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I told him next time he proceeds to call the Busa by her name he must call her The queen or proceed to have himself disembowled. HAHAHA....

OH YEAH BUSA CANT HANDLE.hahaha
What we lose on the roundabouts we make up on the swings
read STR8S:rofl::rofl:

My Kat 600 and the Busa are roughly the same weight and i used to kill corners with the Kat, so , I figure i could probably handle the bike fairly well in turns. My goal is to outdo other supersports and master the bike. This is going to be THE bike that I truly become one with.
My wife have the 750 katana, in South Africa called GSX750F. One trip she took on the Busa and now claim it is her's now:rofl:, I must buy a new one:rulez:

busa11.jpg

:poke:

Just remember folks, busa's don't handle anything other then straights :rofl:

151947d1248743663-best-hayabusa-action-pictures-dg.jpg

151965d1248749044-best-hayabusa-action-pictures-dgr-1.jpg

151966d1248749283-best-hayabusa-action-pictures-258o2204_cropped-medium-.jpg

:whistle:
img_3561.jpg

:bowdown:

Too bad they are such terrible handling bikes they look so good! :poke:

Back