A sad day indeed...

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
As you all know, I've been trying to sell my Busa for almost two months now. Well.......

Tonight, she is in the hands of her new owner.
sad.gif

His name is Shawn, and I do believe that he has the maturity and respect for her that she deserves. I think he will take good care of her, as I have tried to do. He said he'll be posting up on here before too long, but I'm not sure what his screen name will be.

I have known that she was going to sell for about a week now, but didn't want to get my hopes up after the Kentucky Road Trip ordeal. I wanted to take her for a ride last night for one last time, but knowing that Shawn was going to pick her up today, I just couldn't risk it. I think I was more scared that I would want to back out of the deal myself after getting the Busa grin back.

I can hardley believe that she's gone. I'm both sad and happy. Sad to see her go, but happy that I can now concentrate of the track bike.

Here's a pic of the last time I got to touch her...

Notice that I am representing the ORG
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123310134 -->

Bosa_Sold_001_copy.jpg

Here's Shawn...Look, he's already got the Busa grin and he hasn't even ridden the dam thing.
laugh.gif

Bosa_Sold_002_copy.jpg

Here's my baby...going to her new home.

I'll miss ya girl
sad.gif
(The Busa...NOT Shawn
laugh.gif
)

Bosa_Sold_003_copy.jpg

aaaw... thats so touching strk!!!

anyway, on the brighter side we will get to see more pics of track days...wont we mate
rock.gif

I hope your not going to stop coming to the board... an' stuff like that
rock.gif

rock.gif

I don't think I could ever stop coming to the board. I'm already addicted
wink.gif

So your getting a track only bike? No more street riding?
No, I'm not quiting street riding...I've still got the H-D Electra Glide to ride around. It may be slow, but it's comfortable.
laugh.gif

I picked up a 1998 Suzuki GSXR-600 for the track. This was a previous race bike, so it's ready to go. The best thing about the gixxer is that if I lay it down on the track, it won't bother me as much as the Busa would have. I'm in the process of sanding all of the paint off of it right now. The previous owner had a rattle can paint job that was...shall we say...less than desireable. It's only cosmetic though.

stkr00. What a heartfelt story. I truly wish you the most success with the trackdayz ahead. I think that someday you'll find your way back to the Busa.
smile.gif

I know that had to be tough! Glad you were finally able to make the sale though. Should definitely help ease the mind.

As you all know, I've been trying to sell my Busa for almost two months now.  Well.......

sad.gif
now thats <table style=filter:blur>PAIN</table> real fuggin' pain.

at least ya got to hold her close, rub her seat, and gently carress her smooth lines,before she left. You'll never again get to feel that heat between yer legs,see that inviting stance...you'll never get too....

nevermind.... anybody got a cigarette.

As you all know, I've been trying to sell my Busa for almost two months now. Well.......

sad.gif
now thats <table style=filter:blur>PAIN</table> real fuggin' pain.

at least ya got to hold her close, rub her seat, and gently carress her smooth lines,before she left. You'll never again get to feel that heat between yer legs,see that inviting stance...you'll never get too....

nevermind.... anybody got a cigarette.
Glad to see you up and around Andy
cool.gif

Back