Sad Day

mzrsq

Busaless
Donating Member
Registered
As of this morning I can no longer participate on the Org as an active Busa owner. Her new owner drove down from Michigan and picked her up today. She will certainly be missed but not forgotten.

I will however continue to lurk as I can't remember life without the Org.
beerchug.gif

Yeah, the Star will be around for awhile. We'll see how the water feels with no Sportbike....But if it's really lonely and cold, we might just have to jump back in again. There's been a Sportbike of some sort in the Stable since 1991, so, the garage looks empty right now.

Somebody's got a beautiful new toy to play with. I hope she's got a good home.

So did you invite the new owner to join the ORG.? That way you and the rest of us can keep tabs on her, and make sure she's being treated properly!
laugh.gif
Youve been around here a long time and undoubtedly have lots of info to share,... do more than lurk; please share your knowledge.
thumb_up.gif

So why did you sell it?

rock.gif
So why did I sell, Perhaps the biggest reason was I got bored, she was fun to build, I enjoyed the creation, the searching, the wrenching, the satisfaction of a finished project, but then she just sat in the garage looking oh so pretty while not being ridden.

I've said perhaps my biggest joy in spending a day riding is spending the afternoon riding with the wife. And when it comes to enjoying that ride, at 35, the Star was just so much more accomodating. The Busa is my pride and joy, and there is nothing that can replace that feeling of ripping one off down a straight, but in the end I just found myself more and more pulling the Star out of the garage and the busa sitting in all her beauty.

It was just time to let someone else enjoy her, use her for what she was intended for.

So did you invite the new owner to join the ORG.? That way you and the rest of us can keep tabs on her, and make sure she's being treated properly!  
laugh.gif
Youve been around here a long time and undoubtedly have lots of info to share,... do more than lurk; please share your knowledge.
thumb_up.gif
Thanks,

Yes the new owner was informed of what a great place this forum is, both in people and information. He actually found the bike as a Lurker, but hopefully we can put a few posts under his belt now. I can't thank the Org enough for all it's done for me and the bike and again assisting in it ultimate sale..........I thank you Captain!!!

laugh.gif
thumb_up.gif
Thanks,

Yes the new owner was informed of what a great place this forum is, both in people and information.  He actually found the bike as a Lurker, but hopefully we can put a few posts under his belt now.  I can't thank the Org enough for all it's done for me and the bike and again assisting in it ultimate sale..........I thank you Captain!!!
laugh.gif
sweet. glad we dont have to hunt you down to make you stay.
ThumbsUp.gif

laugh.gif

Back