Sad Sad Sad Day

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Well Guys,
It has been a fun ride. I am having to sell the busa today due to some financial difficulties that have to be taken care of. The dealer agreed to by her back from me. Gave me a really good deal. Hopefully, I will be back with an '05 LE in the spring/fall. You guys have fun, and alway remember.

Shiny side up, rubber side down.

Peace
Don

Sorry to hear of your predicament....your still a member and don't have to leave the board during the interim you know...stck around
wink.gif

Don, gotta do what you gotta do.... I guess we are down to 8 busa's in NWA....good luck. The rest of us will continue to hold the line....

sorry to hear the news... If you enjoyed the bike I'm sure you will get another in the spring. Good luck.

Scott

Keep your chin up... You'll be on another one soon. I was bikeless for 6 months once and it seemed more like six years. I hope all works out for you.

Man, way to take care of your business. Would do the same if it came to it. We are all fortunate to be able to ride. I meet many dudes that spend their whole life and never get a bike period.

Stay up and we'll look forward to some new pics from you next year.

You do what you gotta do.................stick around, though...............you'll keep the fever going strong until you replace her with a new one!!!!!
wink.gif

Best of luck to ya usn04limited
beerchug.gif
Hope your stuff works out and you can get another one when you're ready.

Is that "usn" as in ex-navy? If so, then: Fair winds, and following seas my friend
cool.gif

I was 12 years as MM1(SS)
wink.gif

Back