Goodbye for a while

(Black Bird Killer @ Oct. 19 2006,16:26) You can still hang around wether you have a Busa or not.
wink.gif
Yea, so now YOU have NO excuse for leaving  
tounge.gif

So,
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
 back, it seems like you NEVER LEFT
jump9.gif

(mzrsq @ Oct. 19 2006,23:06)
(pipefighter248 @ Oct. 19 2006,21:35)
(mzrsq @ Oct. 19 2006,19
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

PF..................I no longer like you.

I can't tell you how many times I've dreamed of that bike sitting in my garage...........the drool I've wiped away....................the fantasy's I've had about riding her through town.........

Congrats to both, it's been a long time coming.
Funny thing is that Pedro told me right before loading her up that you would be the one to hate me the most.
LOL

Nathan, the wife and I on at least 2 seperate occasions went over finances to see if I could bring her home and could just never make it comfortably work. I even discussed selling the pumpkin, after all my work, for it.

I loved that bike since the first pic I ever saw, and as I requested on several occasions with nyrican, I'd greatly appreciate if you never posted a pic or spoke of the bike again.
crazy.gif

Beyond all that, Congrats and take good care of her.
bowdown.gif
Scott, she will be taken care of.
Maybe one day we can get a ride together.
As for the pics. You should know me by now; you will see plenty pics of her.
poke.gif

Don't drop off the face of the Earth..... Ya know the Org is more than a Busa owners group? More like a second family!
beerchug.gif

Pipefighter's back on a Busa
SHOCKED.gif
Lock up the High Octane and get the state police on standby . I knew when he sold that 04 Blue /Silver that it wouldn't be long before he got another Busa .
super.gif

(tinmann @ Oct. 22 2006,10:23) Pipefighter's back on a Busa
SHOCKED.gif
Lock up the High Octane and get the state police on standby . I knew when he sold that 04 Blue /Silver that it wouldn't be long before he got another Busa .
super.gif
jump9.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

WELL YOU CAN STAY HERE WE WILL JUST BAN NATHAN FROM POSTING PICS HOWS THAT HAHAHAHAH

BUT STAY YOU WILL STILL ENJOY THE COMPANY

(mrninja9 @ Oct. 22 2006,10:36) WELL YOU CAN STAY HERE WE WILL JUST BAN NATHAN FROM POSTING PICS HOWS THAT HAHAHAHAH

BUT STAY YOU WILL STILL ENJOY THE COMPANY
Better hurry, don't know if I could go on without posting pics.

100_1991.jpg

at least you know she'll be taken care of... and who knows maybe the opportunity to buy her back may come. That is if PF will ever let her go.

Back