A Little Sneak Preview

Looking good BigBS
wink.gif
Thanks, busahaya!

<span style='color:red'>Its the little thingz that set it off propr, Ken, nicely done Big Dawg !  Also I just Luv how the scheme flowz right into  with cans !  </span>
BigBS.jpg

More Photoz, Playa !  
super.gif
'Preciate the compliment, Ty! It took a long time to figure out how I wanted to go with her and still have a couple things to modify, but I feel pretty good about it.

Sweet ... I knew you'd come out swinging for the fence Bro ... Baby J is looking good. I like all of the mods that I can see, especially the pipes and chrome accessories. More pics!!
Thanks, DJ! I can't keep up with you in numbers, but I'll give it my best for mods and such. I'll have more pics by the end of the week.

Looks awesome Ken!  I'm sure you're glad to have her running again...

Are you "back" for a while?  Time to enjoy the Busa or what?  
smile.gif
We'll see how long I'm back for, Michelle, but I'm going to take advantage of whatever time that is to ride! It took a little longer than expected to get her back runnin', but its on now!

Thanks to everyone for the compliments. Still have some things to work out, but I feel much better about where she is it. Need to get her cleaned up, as I said, and a couple coats of Zaino on her (boy, does she need that) and then I'll take more pics.

smile.gif
We'll see how long I'm back for, Michelle, but I'm going to take advantage of whatever time that is to ride!  It took a little longer than expected to get her back runnin', but its on now!
That was her payback for letting her sit while you fough the war on terror! Damn Busa's moody!

Just glad you're back home...enjoy it! Busa looks awesome...
cool.gif

smile.gif
We'll see how long I'm back for, Michelle, but I'm going to take advantage of whatever time that is to ride!  It took a little longer than expected to get her back runnin', but its on now!
That was her payback for letting her sit while you fough the war on terror!  Damn Busa's moody!

Just glad you're back home...enjoy it!  Busa looks awesome...
cool.gif
Thanks, Michelle! Yeah, I guess a woman scorned!
laugh.gif

Back