Been a while

Irish

Registered
So, after a long hiatus from the ORG i have returned. First off I would like to say, I've missed you guys man, but rather than ***** about my bike being in the shop i just left the ORG until i got her back.

Well Folks, My bike has been through the ringer but somehow still runs. Ive got electrical problems galore, oil leaking from everywhere you can think of, for some reason i have to warm it up to temp before jumping on now and cant rev past 7.5k rpm but thats almost what i expected after getting my baby back from this fly by night shop that was suppose to be pretty legit. going to have to drop her off at a real shop soon because this is all way too much for me to handle. The guys i left it with even kept her outside and faded all of my prestine plastics... Seriously, when I went to pick her up, she was buried in the mud behind the place... They ended up hydro seizing the engine with 7 +- quarts of oil and told me i needed a new engine. I drained the oil, pulled out 2 plugs and blew the oil out of it and started it up, idiots. oh well... now shes going to a real shop with real mechanics that specialize in busas (yep found one, thats pretty much all they work on). Anyway, its bed time but I'll be back soon! Promise!!

IRISH

Sorry to hear about all the issues. Hopefully she will be back up to snuf soon.

sorry to hear about the bad run, hope you get it all sorted out soon and can do some riding this winter down in FL :beerchug:

good to see ya back irish. hope the scooter pans out ok

Back