been a while

dunno whos still around from the days, thinker, cache, cookie, sloppy, kent, seca peeps..

had a hard time logging in last time and gave up...

no busa these days, k5 gixxer 1k, 38k miles, bout to trade up though..
whats up? :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I think that was his nic? like I said its been a while, rode with a few members in Oregon and a few members from cali in vegas too, don't remember all the names though...

I'm a seattle area member, think cache was portland? :moon:

Yeah, as in "stole your cache" He's no longer here

cache grabbed a few thousand he collected from board members and split. I believe that's called a felony.

BTW, Welcome back. :beerchug:

Thinker is around sometimes, Lo moved to Texas nad has a Harley again I think but was lookin for a track bike.

Thinker is around sometimes, Lo moved to Texas and has a Harley again I think but was lookin for a track bike.

Kent, was that you I met up with in Weaverville on the way to seca?

the beginning of that vid with Bog and Flyingswan brings me back, they might like to have some of that vid at her cafe in Vancouver?

shocking about Julia, I saw thinker and lobusa at seca on cannery row that very same weekend she went, I asked and at the time I didn't even know what had happened to Bog..

I rode with them up here a few times and went to a few events, good peeps, missed for sure..

good times at seca man... :thumbsup:

good to hear from ya...

Yessir! You and that guy on the Aprillia in the Cafe' ... Dayum! That was 6 years ago!!!

You remember pullin out in front of that tractor trailer and puttin your hand up so he would stop for all of us? :thumbsup: That was B---sy ! Good times my friend.

You still doin wheelies?

Last edited:

Yessir! You and that guy on the Aprillia in the Cafe' ... Dayum! That was 6 years ago!!!

You remember pullin out in front of that tractor trailer and puttin your hand up so he would stop for all of us? :thumbsup: That was B---sy ! Good times my friend.

You still doin wheelies?

milleman, yup that was a while ago...

not too many wheelies these days, I ride accordingly I suppose, you know...

that video is great, I remember most of that ride with the exception of the area we rode through with the 90+ temps...

good times man, hopefully we can ride together again someday, miller, WSBK?

Are you the same "Twisted" guy who had the extra thousand bucks that said you could out ride anyone on the forum?

If so, just curious if the bet is still valid?

Back