Been a while!

Purple1300

Registered
Hey, all! It's been...… years since I've been on the Org! :shocked: Life has been pretty interesting to say the least!! So hello again!!!

I'll get right to the point... UGH!!…. I'm posting again because I've been thinking about it for about a year now and I decided to sell P. Sparkley. I just don't ride anymore an honestly I've lost the passion. I've put on MAYBE 3000K in the last 3 years and that's a generous number. It's too dangerous on the roads where I live, she's just sitting there looking miserable and it's just time to let her go. I'm posting on the Org first because I want to sell her to someone that will honor her and treat her right and I know that this is the place. There have been so many good memories on this bike.

I'll post up in the bikes for sell section when I get enough pics and work up the courage but it'll be in the next few days. Guys, if you want her you can keep her as is (if that's your jam!!) and ladies if you appreciate the ride and honor the best bike ever to fly on the roads then she'll be your best friend! She is in immaculate condition and anyone here who's seen her can vouch for her. I'm asking for 6K. She's an '03 Limited Edition (used to be copper but she was already painted another color before I bought her), 35,500 original miles. WAY too many other things to list here but I'll post it all up. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Thanks everyone.... sigh....

IMG_1055.JPG

Killboy.JPG

P SPARKLEY! Been awhile... hate to see this though. Bump for a great scoot!

Back