valentine day

Martin.UK

Registered
So my wife tell all her friends that i never buy her anything ever for valentine day. So this year i thought i would buck the trend. I bought her a tail tidy for her yamaha xj6. You should have seen the look i got. But when i told her she said she wanted one for her bike, She said yes, but not for valentine day. God its hard trying to keep them happy, So next year its back to old and i will get her nout like i've done for many years. :banghead:

I buy my wife a plant she can put in the garden in the spring....this year I got her roses that can be planted...she likes to look after and water them all winter then plant them in the spring.

Damned if you do...damned if you don't.
The point in life when you realize that even women don't know what they want...is when you truly understand women... as much as Anyone will ever understand a woman.
This was my first Valentines Day in 19 years when I didn't have to buy a woman anything(aside from some candy and balloons for my little girl...who's worth it),
otherwise...it's a manufactured holiday.
A conspiracy between florists, card makers, and candy companies to get your money!
There, I had to add some tin hat thinking in there, lol

Damned if you do...damned if you don't.
The point in life when you realize that even women don't know what they want...is when you truly understand women... as much as Anyone will ever understand a woman.
This was my first Valentines Day in 19 years when I didn't have to buy a woman anything(aside from some candy and balloons for my little girl...who's worth it),
otherwise...it's a manufactured holiday.
A conspiracy between florists, card makers, and candy companies to get your money!
There, I had to add some tin hat thinking in there, lol
It's the same as all days "Mother's day, Father's day, Ground Hog day, etc" one shouldn't need a special day to commemorate someone but I suppose it is nice to have a day earmarked on the calendar...

I used to call Valentine's Day "Flower, candy and card day" as that seems all it means to some people.

It's the same as all days "Mother's day, Father's day, Ground Hog day, etc" one shouldn't need a special day to commemorate someone but I suppose it is nice to have a day earmarked on the calendar...

I used to call Valentine's Day "Flower, candy and card day" as that seems all it means to people.
Groundhog Day!
So long as that bastard keeps saying 6 more weeks of winter, he's getting Nothing!!!

So my wife tell all her friends that i never buy her anything ever for valentine day. So this year i thought i would buck the trend. I bought her a tail tidy for her yamaha xj6. You should have seen the look i got. But when i told her she said she wanted one for her bike, She said yes, but not for valentine day. God its hard trying to keep them happy, So next year its back to old and i will get her nout like i've done for many years. :banghead:
The first VD after getting married I sent a huge bouquet of flowers to her job.

Back