Well it looks like its that time

I am pretty prone to spontanious purchases... I could easily see myself walking into my dealers place and trading my Busa in for a Gixxer 1K at the drop of a hat.

Tuff Busa has me wanting a 1K now, I am going to ask my dealer what he can do for me tomorrow.

I will admit that I have been drooling over the 1K for awhile, I have began to regret buying the Busa but I dont feel that way anymore because I have the experience on the Busa which I can take with me when I get on a 1K.

Though if I got on the 1K and regretted the trade later on....that would suck big time.

They have like 5 1Ks and zero Busas because they sell so fast. If the offer is right ill likely do it.

If there was no such thing as a busa, I would have an '05 636 for fun and back to my harley dyna sport for long distance.

Doesnt mean you have to leave the board!
wink.gif
Nope.. just means you have to stand in the back corner with BT!
tounge.gif
wink.gif

wink.gif

All I can think of is a second Busa with a turbo right now. Good luck jet, and now the million dollar question... "How much for the Busa?
rock.gif
"
wink.gif

I am pretty prone to spontanious purchases... I could easily see myself walking into my dealers place and trading my Busa in for a Gixxer 1K at the drop of a hat.  

Tuff Busa has me wanting a 1K now, I am going to ask my dealer what he can do for me tomorrow.

I will admit that I have been drooling over the 1K for awhile, I have began to regret buying the Busa but I dont feel that way anymore because I have the experience on the Busa which I can take with me when I get on a 1K.

Though if I got on the 1K and regretted the trade later on....that would suck big time.

They have like 5 1Ks and zero Busas because they sell so fast.  If the offer is right ill likely do it.
Now that's what I call a spontanious purchase!

Asking 7k has alot of extras to sweeten the pot.Belive me when I say it I was going to keep the BUSA and and add a ZX-10 to the stable but its Minivan time and a kid due in Sept so I can't have all three toys.
Quote (nitrousjunkie @ June 27 2005,08:35)
Doesnt mean you have to leave the board!

Nope.. just means you have to stand in the back corner with BT! [/QUOTE]

We'll be standing at 12' oclock
super.gif

Back