2024 Pashnit Touring on a Hayabusa

I have yet to see the current bodystyle Goldwing up close.
Is it really that much smaller than the previous gens(I know they weigh 90 lbs less)?
Or is the guy riding it just big?
Just to insert myself here....

I have a friend who has the latest generation Gold Wing and he has owned Gold Wings since the early '90s....

This bike is quite a bit smaller than his previous generation and handles more like a sport tour bike as well...

A few years ago I visited a Honda/Ducati dealership and as soon as you walked in the door they had two generation Gold Wings sitting side by side in the same color and the distinction in size was very discernable....

Just to insert myself here....

I have a friend who has the latest generation Gold Wing and he has owned Gold Wings since the early '90s....

This bike is quite a bit smaller than his previous generation and handles more like a sport tour bike as well...

A few years ago I visited a Honda/Ducati dealership and as soon as you walked in the door they had two generation Gold Wings sitting side by side in the same color and the distinction in size was very discernable....

Cool
and Yep, the last gens are Big, lol
I'll have to find a newer one to look at.
I already plan to buy an older one, so I don't really need to see the new one...as I might want one...and don't have the heart to look in the mirror, and know that I just spent $20k-$30k...on a Goldwing
lmao!
$5k-$10k for a used, 2up second bike, is about all I could justify.

I like the look of the new ones. Wow, 90lbs! Momma would like an armchair bike.

My future Mrs. wants one too...but so do I, lol
2up on the Gsxr1k is no fun for anyone.
I told a friend of mine that since the Goldwing has a driver backrest, and the passenger doesn't touch the driver...that he will have to drive me around through the country side, so I can ride without thinking and sight see...
lmao

My future Mrs. wants one too...but so do I, lol
2up on the Gsxr1k is no fun for anyone.
I told a friend of mine that since the Goldwing has a driver backrest, and the passenger doesn't touch the driver...that he will have to drive me around through the country side, so I can ride without thinking and sight see...
lmao

The ergonomics of the Wings just don’t fit me. I prefer the look of the F6B

IMG_0449.png

version, w/o the top box. Looks low, almost customized compared to the full on Goldwing.

The ergonomics of the Wings just don’t fit me. I prefer the look of the F6B

View attachment 1682066

version, w/o the top box. Looks low, almost customized compared to the full on Goldwing.

Yep, I like those, especially the low windshield, but am going to look for about an 07-10 model GW, with the driver backrest and passenger armrests.
Something that's a nice 2up day cruiser, as most of our Gsxr trips are 50 to 200 miles...and we've both had enough of those, lol.
There is a black 07 about 2 hrs away.
It was $8500, and is now $7k obo,
32k miles, says needs nothing, selling for Dad.
There are quite a few in that price range too.

Nice riding area and obviously nice pavement is appreciated but no potholes, no tar snakes and no sand/gravel are at the top of the list for me but, ‘no traffic’ is what everyone wants more than anything.

Say Tim, my ‘mini’ air compressor works great but is kinda large. I know you have one of the latest and smallest (also) rechargeable. Like it? What brand is it? I’ve seen some online that are small like a tv remote but their prices are kinda steep. Beats the hell out of C02 cartridges.

Back