Pashnit Tours!

Man, would I like to do this!

Tim, tell me more about bike rentals.....

Man, would I like to do this!

Tim, tell me more about bike rentals.....

Go to the Pashnit sponsor page and Tim's cell # is listed (in the tour section). He'll answer it all.

I just talked to him to other day hate to bother him while he's in SantaPashnit mode!

I'm confused, it says food, gas, and lodging is covered by the rider. So the $395 just allows you to tag along with the group?

I'm confused, it says food, gas, and lodging is covered by the rider. So the $395 just allows you to tag along with the group?

In effect yes, and if you prefer solo tours pehaps this isnt for you, but Tim knows all the best roads, food stops, gas stations... and scenery, knows how to avoid the dangerous areas and sets up special places ahead of time for us to stay and visit. People come from all over the world to go on these tours and we are getting special pricing right now. I have been on most of the roads that are on the tour either by my self or a couple buddies but I have never been on the Pashnit tour and I am really lookin forward to it.

EPIC OCT 09 088.jpg

Tabulating our tour roster for the new year as of January 1st, 2011- We are at 35% capacity on the 1st day of the year. That's the most riders signed up this early for the coming ride season in our near-decade long history of running tours! Going to be a great year!

The April 22nd NorCal Tour and June 10 Sierra Nevada Tour are both nearly full.

If you want to be on these guided tours, click any of the pics and check out the Pashnit Tours site.

500_IMG_8543_PointArena.jpg

Img_5736_465.jpg

Img_7069_465.jpg

475_Img_1772_BitterwaterRd.jpg

Img_7076_465.jpg

500_Img_2333_OmsteadPoint.jpg

500_Img_3812_Hwy108.jpg

500_Img_2456.jpg

500_Img_2507_BigHill.jpg

Dsc02254_go_500.jpg

500_Img_1396_5000Ft.jpg

500_Img_8879_NacimientoHwy1.jpg

465_Img_5881_Sequoia.jpg

465_IMG_1995_MorroRock.jpg

Img_5978-Ron.jpg

500_IMG_8543_PointArena.jpg

Img_5736_465.jpg

Img_7069_465.jpg

475_Img_1772_BitterwaterRd.jpg

Img_7076_465.jpg

500_Img_2333_OmsteadPoint.jpg

500_Img_3812_Hwy108.jpg

500_Img_2456.jpg

500_Img_2507_BigHill.jpg

Dsc02254_go_500.jpg

500_Img_1396_5000Ft.jpg

500_Img_8879_NacimientoHwy1.jpg

465_Img_5881_Sequoia.jpg

465_IMG_1995_MorroRock.jpg

Img_5978-Ron.jpg

A Pashnit Motorcycle Tour kind of feels like this. :cheerleader:

Img_0268_Hwy108_500.jpg

And here's what it looks like on film.

Img_0268_Hwy108_500.jpg

Doyle I am so jealous... I want to go on a ride with Tim like you can't imagine...

I am expecting you guys to pic it up when your out there....

cap

Doyle I am so jealous... I want to go on a ride with Tim like you can't imagine...

cap

Oh we will take plenty of pics Doug, one of these seasons we'll all get together and have a Hayabusa tour! It's just so much easier for someone like me to jump onto a PASHNIT experience each Springtime (living in Reno, etc.). Let my repeat participation be an indicator of how worth it if you and Uncle Steve would show up one year for a four day tour! Each tour is always world class in it's own unique way. Mostly, I think, because of the personalities of the riders, real motorcyclists on real motorcycles there to have fun, companionship and see amazing parts of this planet! Now I'm getting impatient.....3 more months!
Doyle

P1010533.JPG

P1010519.JPG

post-6-10539-Img_0196_doyle_busa.jpg

Pashnit... I must apologize since I just spent a month doing a tour of the US, in July and August, just this past summer. I spent a week doing the coast of Washington State, Oregon, and California (down to LA). I did the 101 and the 1, and I've seen incredible things during that week... scenery that I will never see where I am from! I can only imagine, if I had known of your tours then, what I could have seen on top of what I saw. The sites in your pictures tell me that I missed a lot more than what I got to see (not that that is a big surprise to me since I only got to see the coast).

I've always said, since my return, that I will have to do that trip again someday. Seeing your site has solidified that notion but, next time, I will be sure to try and organise a tour with you on my next visit!

Til then... :bowdown: :beerchug:

cap

don't you guys dare leave me behind when you go, i'm in too! :beerchug:

don't you guys dare leave me behind when you go, i'm in too! :beerchug:

You know, I can't speak for Tim, BUT, when all the planets align for everyone, I bet Tim would consider puting together a "special" org members trip for us in the future. Hmmmm.

You know, I can't speak for Tim, BUT, when all the planets align for everyone, I bet Tim would consider puting together a "special" org members trip for us in the future. Hmmmm.

And we'd have to base it from Reno, right? ;)

And we'd have to base it from Reno, right? ;)

Well, if I'm dreaming! No, actually Tim, I don't care where it originates from, I'd be there. Hey, great things originate from gentle conversations!

Back