Pashnit Tours

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
I'm so thrilled in anticipation..finally my 4 day Pashnit "Around Nor Cal" motorcycle tour begins tomorrow! I'll go to work in the morning(in Reno) riding my fully ready and packed Busa....leave at 2 pm and ride across the Sierras into the SF Bay area where I have a hotel for Thursday night. THEN, we all meet at the Cafe Trieste in Sausilito @ 7am Friday morning...have a latte, get to know one another, do a safety meeting...then GO!
Tim (our Busa brother and owner of Pashnit)then takes us over seldom used but PERFECT motorcycle roads for 4 days of heaven. Each night we stay in a different spot, all planned out. I WISH YOU COULD ALL COME. Anyways, I'll post the experience and pics on this thread soon. Take care friends, Doyle

P1010423.JPG

looking forward to your reports!! I am sure you will have a great time..

sounds like a great time, i know he always posts pics of some beautiful scenery and fun looking roads...will be looking forward to your report on your experience
beerchug.gif

I wish there was one of those around here (TX). Maybe there is not since we have mostly straight roads with no elevation change.

I am so jealous.....
beerchug.gif

I wish there was one of those around here (TX).  Maybe there is not since we have mostly straight roads with no elevation change.  

I am so jealous.....  
beerchug.gif

Where you at under a rock fella you have not been to the right places in Teaxs because there are plenty of AWESOME roads and elevation changes we have those to come to Austin and I will put you on some of those Roads

You're bound to have a good time but Tim told me something that keeps me away from his group tours...a 45mph average speed! Be careful out there!

Sounds like it will be a blast, Doyle!

Can't wait to hear your report!

You're bound to have a good time but Tim told me something that keeps me away from his group tours...a 45mph average speed! Be careful out there!
Let me just say....he says that because that's what Tour leaders are supposed to say.
I believe Tim told me that because its the truth. Do you think otherwise?
Maybe that's the Miles Per Hour average when you figure in the hours for sleeping...
laugh.gif

I am an alumni, both Tims are incredibly skilled in sorting out ability levels and taking a few people away from the general group....everyone ends up at the proper destination. No one is ever allowed to ride above their ability level. Maybe when you factor in the one lane twisties ("goat trails" as Tim calls them) 45 mph maybe becomes the average. I've riden all over CA for 40 years and had some unreal times...Pashnit rides equal the best of those experiences for me! Doyle

I'm so jealous!! Wish I lived closer to CA
boohoo.gif
I've been through the "pashnit" website many times, and I must say it looks like the ride of a lifetime. Have fun and be safe out there, and remember your less fortunate brothers and sisters!
sad.gif

Back