Pashnit Tours

Here's some "night before departure" pics...I think I'm getting really efficient in packing....last year I had stuff bags all over...this year room to spare in the luggage!
Doyle

P1010479.JPG

and finally...(next pics of the ride)       Doyle

BTW, this is the first time in years I'm going without a tankbag, there's so much room between me and the dash!

P1010481.JPG

beerchug.gif
Go get em buddy! Have fun and we want a full report after, or swing by my house on the way back ...
cool.gif

Do they have a support vehicle or trailer that follows> I don't have tank bags or anything to pack in so I'd need a support vehicle to carry my gear and clothes.

Do they have a support vehicle or trailer that follows> I don't have tank bags or anything to pack in so I'd need a support vehicle to carry my gear and clothes.
No, you bring everything you need, I bought all those mini toiletries, 5 sets of u/wear, one pair of pants, t shirts, etc. Actually, it's really fun to plan the clothes and equipment....and you get way more efficient the more trips you take. OK, time to go to bed, big trip tomorrow! Raydog

Have fun Doyle i know your gonna!
thumb_up.gif
and just one thing thats bothering me a little, why did you take a pic of that guys butt? just exactly what kind of ride are you talking about?
cool.gif

Have a great time! Been on a lot of those roads and you'll have a sh*t eating grin on your face for weeks!
laugh.gif
Take lots of of pics and post up when you get back!

Please give us a report on the Ventura luggage... been looking at it for a couple of years and want pull the trigger on it for the new Busa. I looked at it for my last ride, '05 CBR 1000RR but din't get it before I fell in love for my new ride... '08 Black/Orange Busa.

Ride safe and can't wait for your ride report and pics :-)

Hey Rob (ozz) and Robert (bosshound)...sure can tell when you guys get home from work and turn on the computers! (CU all soon I hope) Doyle

Did a 4 day trip through Yellow Stone on snowmobiles a few years back. Had to pack everything in saddle bags. Your trip here reminds me of that.

Back