BACK FROM PASHNIT TOUR

any chance can you list the roads or hightlight the route on a google/Microsoft/mapquest map?  inquiring minds want to know.
We started at a Cafe in Sausilito (just N. of GG bridge) went up onto Bolinas Rd ( a ridge road along the Coastal Range) until it drops down to Hwy 1 n/b...all day on "one" to Fortuna, spent night there. the rest of the experience included the Cali roads of Hwy 299, 3, 36...then dozens of paved "goat roads" that Tim leads us on...and that's why I pay him for the tour, his research and recon of the area. I could've logged it in to my Zumo but just didn't. There are so many paved, unused county roads in the mountains of NorCal, just waiting for exploration. Some I'll cover again, some I'll never see again but have great memories! It's also a dual purpose heaven for dirt road traveling as well. Doyle

P1010423.JPG

Great time Doyle! Still floating around on Cloud 9. Just an adventurous ride with awesome combo of roads. 4th year in a row I've designed that tour, and I think I finally perfected just the right combo of roads. Cecilville Rd (Callahan & Hwy 3) up and over the 6100 ft Carter Summit was probably my favorite of that whole ride. 30 mile sequence of mountain curves with nil traffic. 1200 Miles later, bike is covered in dirt and grime right now which is a good sign of a great ride!
laugh.gif

Img_0007_BolinasRidge.jpg

Some quick teaser pics. More later.
beerchug.gif

This is Bolinas Ridge Rd above San Francisco, one my all time favorites.

Img_0011_BusaBolinas.jpg

Back