BACK FROM PASHNIT TOUR

great pics...glad you had a good time and thanks for sharing the pics...i would love to get out there and take one of those tours some day
beerchug.gif

Oh and by the way im so jealous! Awsum pics man, and glad you had a great time!
beerchug.gif

Congrats! Thanks for sharing all of the great pics. I too look forward to hearing your write up on the ride. I regret not going on one of those rides while I lived out there.

Beautiful pictures of what appears to be a very well thought out trip! Glad to hear the victory rider was ok less his ride! Can't wait to ride out that way someday....

Well to HECK with the rain.......it looks like you had an AWESOME ride !!!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

............YOU SUCK.........
coolold.gif

super.gif

super.gif

More pics! Oncore! That trip looks like tons of fun...I would love to get a chance to go on one of those.

Awsome pics, I would love to do that some day. As for the Victory, it probably looked better after the crash. They may be one of the ugliest bikes Ive ever laid eyes on. Glad he is OK though.

beerchug.gif
  Looks like a blast...how did the Ventura Rack hold up?
As usual, the Ventura luggage system functioned perfectly...covered it when riding in rain, and BTW, this was the first time in over 15 years that I did not use a tank bag...everything I would normally carry there fit perfectly in the front compartment of the Ventura bag (digital camera, ID, cell phone, mints, etc.). Comes right off with a good handle to carry into motels too. Raydog

wow Doyle what a nice time you must of had
thumb_up.gif
one of these times im gonna hook up with that outfit but for now get some rest and get ready for some twisties in the foothills i have many to show you
beerchug.gif

wow Doyle what a nice time you must of had
thumb_up.gif
  one of these times im gonna hook up with that outfit but for now get some rest and get ready for some twisties in the foothills i have many to show you
beerchug.gif
For sure Rob, don't forget a track day at Fernley Raceway too!

any chance can you list the roads or hightlight the route on a google/Microsoft/mapquest map? inquiring minds want to know.

Back