Pashnit Tours!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Kent (Kento Moto) and myself just signed up for the April 8th, 2011 Central California Tour, the famed Hwy One, coastal roads, the motorcycle museum in Solvang, a group of eclectic motorcyclists from all over, and Tim's great hosting abilities!
This will be my third Pashnit tour so I already know how fun it'll be. BTW, if anyone could attend, now is the time to sign up.....2 participants for the price of one special coupled with another special, $100 off if you sign up before Jan 1st, 2011. What a deal! Doyle

misc. pics from my earlier Pashnit tours below

P1010485.JPG

P1010528.JPG

P1010536.JPG

P1010518.JPG

P1010484.JPG

P1010533.JPG

Oh I forgot, the pic of Tim's collegue "other Tim" by the signpost, says "congested area"......there were TWO CABINS at that corner, then miles of wilderness roads, we got a kick out of that.

you guys are going to have a great time! i hope i can get over there one of these days and take one of those tours :beerchug:

Central California Coast in April is a great time to go riding. Not hot yet. Everything is brilliant green! And odds are you'll get fantastic weather with no ocean fog.

:cheerleader:

Img_8913_Nacimiento.jpg

Img_8881_Hwy1BigSur.jpg

Img_8929_Kevin.jpg

Img_8931_Hwy1_MikeMarie.jpg

Img_8913_Nacimiento.jpg

Img_8881_Hwy1BigSur.jpg

Img_8929_Kevin.jpg

Img_8931_Hwy1_MikeMarie.jpg

I WAS dealing with not bein able to go on one of your tours Tim, but ya just had to put up more pics, didnt ya? Its snowing out right now and even of it wasnt, NY still doesnt have those roads :moon::banghead:

NY still doesnt have those roads :moon::banghead:

Portions of this video where shot on the same roads Doyle & Kent will be riding on.

Watch closely for the backroad looking sections. Hwy 229 starts at 1:00. Filming off the Ducati Multistrada is the same road. Two cameras fillming same stretch at same time. That's Santa Rosa Creek Rd at 1:40. If you watch closely at 1:50, you'll see a white glow in the background in the rear facing footage. That's the Pacific Ocean. :thumbsup:

[URL="
pashnit_vid1.jpg[/URL]

pashnit_vid1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim, your cinematography skills just keep getting better, and great choice on music! Doyle

Cant wait bto catch up to you all soon out there, long way from GA!
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks Doyle.... might be able,but not too sure right now....I am very sure it would be a Blast. :thumbsup:

Johnathan asked about cost, so I'll cut & paste my reply on this upcoming tour for those curious on what's involved.

All the details about the April 8th ride that Kent & Doyle signed up are here:
Pacific Coast California Motorcycle Tour, 3 Day Guided by Pashnit

We charge $395 for the 3-day tour. However, we have an Early Bird Special till 12/31/10 if you sign up by last day of the year, $100 off. All our normal 3-day tours as mentioned are $395. Riders pay their own gas food lodging, but all they have to do is show up the morning of the ride at the meet spot & rest is done for them. Just get on the bike & ride.

We also have a 2-for-1 special in 2011 if you and a buddy sign up together, they are free. So Doyle and Kent took advantage of both. Sweet deal they are getting. Kent is free, and Doyle kicks down $295. They saved themselves $500 bucks.

If you scroll down that page linked above, you can click on the pics to see all the photos from these Central Coast tours.

We do 10 of these tours a year starting in March-October, will be our 8th year already, and that tour will likely be full as the Spring rides are often the first chance folks get to do a multi-day ride.

About 20-30% of the riders are fly-n-ride. Coming in from other states, then rent a bike for the weekend for however long they are here. A lot of our riders that travel (for work) will use frequent flier miles for the ticket; an easy way to get a free plane ride out here.

Ralph or anyone else I'm in for $150. PM me if you wanna be my buddy. I'd pay twice that just to hang out with Doyle!

Russ, if I see you there, you're gettin a big hug!

Back