2006 ZX-10R

Ugly...
tounge.gif

Dang Kawasaki ain't sitting around on their thumbs ... good looking new design ... competes with the looks of the yammie in my opinion ... come on Suzuki ... give us something to smile about!!!!!!

<!--EDIT|sageronin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125623164 -->

I'm not liking it looks-wise, but the specs are interesting. Let's see what happens when some experienced riders get to test it.

I kinda liked the look of that 10R ...
blush.gif

But gimme a suzuki anyday...

it looks hideous!! The 05's look much better. We'll have to see how it handles. it looks like many of the 10R board members aren't too happy either.

The new partial analogue instruments kinda tells Kawasaki is listening in and they might just be butt sore from getting put on the trailer in AMA cause of the handling woes it has during pro level competition.

Maybe Maladin will have some competition from the competition next year
biggrin.gif

That new 650 parralel twin they have that was not US bound a month ago is said to be heading our way . Thats a neat bike in a number of ways .

The Suzuki camp is painfully quiet

If that is real......it's badazz! I'd own one!

Black of course!
biggrin.gif

sweet mother in heaven....

Ugliest Litre Bike Crown, indeed. That thing's an eye-catcher...and not in a good way. Kinda like when you see that really ugly girl in Junior High. She's so ugly it baffles you...so you need to look twice. Just to verify the ugliness.

I feel the same way about the styling of that bike. Ick...

I dig the dual undertail exhausts, but those damn lights are outright horrifying. Dayum....

You should see the new Yamaha R6. They redesigned the R6 for 2006 and turned the 05 model into the R6-S. It looks pretty sweet...for a Yamaha...

It looks like a 636 with twin-pipes!
sad.gif

Hate to say it but I'm not a fan AT ALL! To each his own though...
blush.gif

Never thought I'd say this, but the 05 is such a better looking machine. The headlights look misplaced somehow, like they got the wrong size sent to them, and they had to make do. And Ducati called... the Multistrada wants its exhaust back.

kawasaki don't have a clue which way to go so they copy someone- R1-zx10 and soon HAYABUSA-zzr1300 ,nothing original....

I think the nose doesn't look that bad but the rear has to go. It's horrible

Thanks for the info I'm trying to add one to my stable I was going to sell the BUSA but I had a change of heart I can't seem to part with it.So the new word is add it. The 10 will be an expensive but welcome addition.

<!--EDIT|jetset
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125862446 -->

Back