Funny quote from 10R review article...

WOW...BT, you have become a topic by yourself
tounge.gif
Lol...
laugh.gif

Okay jesus this has turned into a 3 page thread so far when it should have been stopped after one reply but here is how I see it. I read this website for MONTHS before I actually joined as a member and when I first saw BT posting all that crap about the ZX10 I used to think the same thing......like why does this guy keep hanging around on the busa site why not go find a Kawi place to chat? I thought he was just trying to rub it in our faces to. BUT....rather than be an ####### about it I read a lot more of his posts. I saw countless times someone was new on here he helped them solve problems, gave his honest opinions, and was one of the first people to make a new person feel welcome here. Then I realized maybe I judged too quickly. And after a while I realized it's kinda nice to have someone with a litre bike or two around here. It gives us a way to get first hand info on what the competition is doing. And honestly man everyone around here tends to get worked up when someone starts talking about something other than the busa. People are different. If BT likes his zx10 so good I am happy for him but I LOVE my baby busa and wouldn't sell it for all the tea in China. If the whole world rode busas I'd be pissed. I wish more poeple would buy litre bikes cuz the busa used to be a bike that you NEVER saw anywhere it was like seeing a Viper drive down the street....exotic and rare. Thats what I loved. Now it's the target of a lot of teenage squids with too much trust fund money trying to kill themselves on just to look cool. Not EVERY case cuz there are some awesome ass riders here but I have seen it first hand around where I live. But to make this short Train you earned my respect and would ride with you and your zx10 anytime and everyone just ride what turns YOU on. If you are happy with what you ride FUG what other people got to say. Deep down we are all brothers in the sport of motorcycling. The only thing we all need to worry about is keeping the rubber side down.
Thanks man. You're too kind.
beerchug.gif

Thanks, shenoyp. How are the roads in India? Are there a lot of good twisty roads? Very well put, busa boy. BT was one of the first to greet me as he does for most of the newbies. You're absolutely correct, BT is an asset to this forum annd I join the many members that are glad he continues to post here.
Thanks man.
beerchug.gif

Red we have lots of twisties here in india... but the roads are not all that good. Lots of potholes and very bad traffic sense
sad.gif
....But the roads in state capitals are much better though

Red we have lots of twisties here in india... but the roads are not all that good. Lots of potholes and very bad traffic sense
sad.gif
....But the roads in state capitals are much better though
I've always been fascinated by that part of the world. I hope to visit some day. Take care and keep watching for those potholes!
smile.gif

India is a nice place for a holiday Red05! Do gimme a call if you make plans to get yourself to INDIA... I'll be a good host as long as your here
smile.gif

I just ran across a link to a review of the 10R and found this quote funny... but true. This describes my bike as well as any written words I've seen anywhere.
devil.gif

This Ninja doth not suffer fools. It eats them. Whole. Any sportbike commands respect and first-rate skills. Kawasaki's all-new ZX-10R demands more of both than any motorcycle currently for sale, along with simply heroic willpower. Nothing in any showroom punts you forward with such pure, concentrated, brute force. Its predatory silhouette alone makes small children, domestic pets and impressionable girls hyperventilate. If it lived next door, the ZX-10R would bet heavily on the Oakland Raiders. It would own an overwrought Rottweiler named Cujo and play all 11 Metallica albums every weekend—with the dial cranked up to 11. Your mother wouldn't approve. Your black-sheep uncle doing time for armed robbery would advise against it. Twenty years after the first 900, Kawasaki's latest literbike is entirely stunning—and unmistakably a Ninja.

And a link to the entire article for anyone interested. If you're not interested, just don't click the link. No whining...
biggrin.gif

Motorcyclist ZX-10R Review[/QUOTE]
Uh... So according to the quote above the ZX10 would be overcompensating.... Yeah? What, with the rotty and all right?

smile.gif

Hey, I found pictures of your bike off of photobucket posted in the Northwest Sportbike Forum...

And to BT:
Quite trying to convince yourself that the 10R purchase is going to fix your Busa withdrawals. The first step in fixing any problem is to first admit that you have one. The more you type the more you must have a new 05' SE gun metal grey. And, so let it be written.
smile.gif
I figure you're pretty much kidding, but just in case you're not...
I think this one can safely fall into the kidding column. I do want the 05' SE however!
smile.gif

smile.gif

I just ran across a link to a review of the 10R and found this quote funny... but true. This describes my bike as well as any written words I've seen anywhere.
devil.gif

This Ninja doth not suffer fools. It eats them. Whole. Any sportbike commands respect and first-rate skills. Kawasaki's all-new ZX-10R demands more of both than any motorcycle currently for sale, along with simply heroic willpower. Nothing in any showroom punts you forward with such pure, concentrated, brute force. Its predatory silhouette alone makes small children, domestic pets and impressionable girls hyperventilate. If it lived next door, the ZX-10R would bet heavily on the Oakland Raiders. It would own an overwrought Rottweiler named Cujo and play all 11 Metallica albums every weekend—with the dial cranked up to 11. Your mother wouldn't approve. Your black-sheep uncle doing time for armed robbery would advise against it. Twenty years after the first 900, Kawasaki's latest literbike is entirely stunning—and unmistakably a Ninja.

And a link to the entire article for anyone interested. If you're not interested, just don't click the link. No whining...
biggrin.gif

Motorcyclist ZX-10R Review
Uh... So according to the quote above the ZX10 would be overcompensating.... Yeah? What, with the rotty and all right?

smile.gif

Hey, I found pictures of your bike off of photobucket posted in the Northwest Sportbike Forum...[/QUOTE]
Hahaha... Compensating. I guess you could say that.
laugh.gif
Oh, and what were my pics used for?
rock.gif

And to BT:
Quite trying to convince yourself that the 10R purchase is going to fix your Busa withdrawals. The first step in fixing any problem is to first admit that you have one. The more you type the more you must have a new 05' SE gun metal grey. And, so let it be written.
smile.gif
I figure you're pretty much kidding, but just in case you're not...
I think this one can safely fall into the kidding column. I do want the 05' SE however!
smile.gif
Yeah, I want an '05 LE, too... I'm just kinda torn between that and getting a track bike first. I'm not crazy about screwin' with trying to dual purpose (track/street) the 10. Ultimately I want to end up with a busa, the 10, and a 600 track bike... It's just which order I'll get the busa and track bike that I haven't decided...
wink.gif

smile.gif

Back