2 BUSA's Done at MID CAROLINA POWERSPORTS Burlington NC (nasty)

two works of art:bowdown:

obviously done well, if tha Haterz come out the woodwork on the first page of posts:poke:
just means you're doin something better than someone else, IMO

the 1st Busa w/the blu s**t on the rear rim??? genius bro-thats HAWT! :beerchug:
the 2nd Bike-cant really tell what the design is...looks like playing cards i think?? looks nice does it 'light up' in the dark like the 1st set?

you guys should talk to Affliction about gettin a Lic. to do a graffik set for them-if its anything like that first set, should be BANANAS!:thumbsup:

oh and :welcome: to the .org....home of posuers (the PROPER spelling fyi) and play-haters, custom bike builders and cross-country tourers, drag racers and land-speed record setters...lesse, did I miss anyone?? oh yeah, there's some chicks around here somewheres:poke: :moon:

*aight*....now Vabs is guna ban me...if Jules doesnt poison my Hooch first:rofl:

Hey Drop, I fell ya bro, Im not dissin you either, I have to agree with the form-v-function theory, and I do agree some of them have the just because feell as ell, the flip side of that is there are many who still appreciate the ingenuity becuase maybe they want to do something similar as fr as "looks" in general, to which some peeps lend some rather creative ideas on some options on what can be done with a busa...either way I think in the long run we agree...

That diesel is a tool:rofl::rofl::rofl:Ya big hairy Ape!:rofl::rofl:

Hey Drop, I fell ya bro, Im not dissin you either, I have to agree with the form-v-function theory, and I do agree some of them have the just because feell as ell, the flip side of that is there are many who still appreciate the ingenuity becuase maybe they want to do something similar as fr as "looks" in general, to which some peeps lend some rather creative ideas on some options on what can be done with a busa...either way I think in the long run we agree...

That diesel is a tool:rofl::rofl::rofl:Ya big hairy Ape!:rofl::rofl:

?????????
WHO THA F**K ARE YOU CALLING "hairy"?:moon:

'lest I remind you...

tatoo.jpg

Love the reflective views at night! Do you sell custom reflective decals?

No, No.. im not denying the effort or work by any means. Props for the work, but i would hate some punk poser out on one of those "just b/c".
Take for example Big Rods ride. (no its not a **** movie)
^ i think these particular style of bikes (tricked out) have a "just b/c" tag attached to them.
When function is outdone b/c of form, its a little rediculous.:beerchug:

Wow, such hostility! I like them. :thumbsup:

Sorry for the :hijack:

home of posuers (the PROPER spelling fyi)

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
wrong answer

It's spelled poseur and originated as an english word that the french adopted

Main Entry: po·seur
Pronunciation: \pō-ˈzər, ˈpō-zər\
Function: noun
Etymology: French, literally, poser, from poser
Date: 1869

The interesting bit is that it doesn't mean at all what we use it for

pos·er
Pronunciation: \ˈpō-zər\
Function: noun