I have a ZX10 and have been offered a trade for this Busa Opinions

True....if thats what you want then i would probably trade i guess. You wouldn't have to worry about any extra work like you would with the 08, to each their own, like they always say "you cant judge a book by it's cover".

yes very true, but im sure u can find a better deal, rather than just jumping on the 1st one that looks good.....as they say patience is virtue...the busa is a great bike thats why we have em, but the zx10 and one as clean as urs is also a great bike...if i had the means i would have ur bike and mine:laugh:

I did take her out today. Much different ride. Better riding position, more comfy, not the midrange of 10 but then again we were on a freeway so we couldn't punch anything. The 10 (with gearing) was running 6k@70mph and the busa was around 4.5-5k@70. Can't wait to get her reved up a bit and see what she can do.

yes very much diff ride, i def agree, i came off a 1000rr and into busa about a month ago...so i feel what your saying....good luck on the new bike fungames43232

Back