busa arrived - pics

That has to be the best 08 in the entire country. Love that all black stealth look. Looks like a B1 Bomber! COOL!

All that cash tied up in all that beauty on a set of touring tires? I think I would have put better rubber between me and the asphalt?

Thx Tufbusa and very fair point. thought a lot about what tires to put on it and researched the site as well. have used power 2ct's and corsa 3's on my other bike, both were toast by 3k miles. Planned to also use for some longer rides so wanted a bit more wear. We will see, if not happy with them, will replace.

Bike looks GREAT .... touche ..... best looking 08 ive seen so far. You said the paint is metallic black , is the metallic black as well? I cant see any pigmentation in the paint at all from the pics , but i also know pics dont show paint details very well.

Bike looks GREAT .... touche ..... best looking 08 ive seen so far. You said the paint is metallic black , is the metallic black as well? I cant see any pigmentation in the paint at all from the pics , but i also know pics dont show paint details very well.

thx, hard to tell from the pics I posted, need a real close up to see the metallic.

That looks Sooooooo good with a single sided pipe!

Love it!

--Wag--

Back