2 BUSA's Done at MID CAROLINA POWERSPORTS Burlington NC (nasty)

ORGBUSA08

Registered
these are 2 08 BUSA's 300 Tire kits with RC comp. wheels and 12" RC extended jack shaft arm, Hot Bodies exhaust & our Own Custom 1 OFF decal kits .

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

thanks thanks , We are possibly doing some Busa's for the PALM's (playboy) in Vagas will know this week. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE PROPS

Sharp lookin poser bikes. Keep em on the showroom floor where they belong though. :beerchug:

:rofl::rofl:Take it easy bro, let's just appreciate not degradate, just cause theyre not you're style doesnt mean they cant be ridden...

Many members here have tricked out bikes and they can roll with the best of them, maybe not in the twisties so much but they can still roll!

Not my style either but I appreciate the effort:thumbsup:

:rofl::rofl:Take it easy bro, let's just appreciate not degradate, just cause theyre not you're style doesnt mean they cant be ridden...

Many members here have tricked out bikes and they can roll with the best of them, maybe not in the twisties so much but they can still roll!

Not my style either but I appreciate the effort:thumbsup:

No, No.. im not denying the effort or work by any means. Props for the work, but i would hate some punk poser out on one of those "just b/c".
Take for example Big Rods ride. (no its not a **** movie)
^ i think these particular style of bikes (tricked out) have a "just b/c" tag attached to them.
When function is outdone b/c of form, its a little rediculous.:beerchug:

Last edited:
Back