Finished the bike...

Ragu585

Registered
I started with an stock 08 busa and wanted to make a drag bike. Went down to Frank@Powerhouse to get motor work done. I highley recommend Frank to anyone looking to get work done. It was a 14 hour round trip drive but well worth it. The bike is done now, I just got to go back to Frank and get tuned. I cant wait to hit the track!!!

Still have to play with the ride hight

Mod list, im prob missing a few thing but this is the list off the top of my head.

Motor:
RCC stage 1 turbo kit w/ bov option
Wossner pistons
Adjustable cam sprockets
Ferrea stainless steel valves
ARP head studs
High volume oil pump gear
Head gasket
Base gasket
Schnitz HD clutch springs
Schnitz slave support
Welded clutch mod
2" oil pan w/ swivel pick up

Electronics:
MSBC1 Boost controller
PC5
PC secondary fuel module
PC map switch
Mps air shifter w/ killbox
Mps compressor
Mps compressor switch
AEM boost guage
AEM wideband
PMR barswitch
GM map sensor
Speedohealer
Fuse box
Fan mod

Suspension/Drivetrain:
Thompson extended swingarm +12" w/ air tank
Brocks straps
Brocks adjustable window links
Rc's performance tripple tree
Rc's performance rear break delete
EK 530 ZZZ chain
Vortex rear sprocket +3

Wheeels/Tires:
Carrozzeria Vtrack gold wheels
Pilot power front
Shinko hookup rear

Body:
Catalyst 1 piece upper
Airtech tail +10"
Paint- Black w/ gold pearl
Tiger racing undertail
Integrated smoked taillight

Misc:
Mps air lines, fittings, guages
Mps adjustable regulator
Tiger racing guage bracket
Morror block offs
Hid headlights

Its been a long road on this build from trying to get pars on backorder to parts not fitting. Alot of late nights went into this bike, but im sure as soon as i make my first pass i wont even care about anything but the big smile on my face.

If I recall the rule book right and I don't know what Track your planning on running but if your going to run an NHRA sanction track you must have working front and rear brakes... Personally, I wouldn't and never have run with-out a rear brake its just not a good idea in my mind....

Thats allot of dough put into that bike.. looks awesome tho congrats

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Bike looks really clean!! Might want to look into the rear brakes depending on what track ur running @.. Who's 2" low pro pan is that???

I don't remember the name of the pan. I got it from Powerhouse, it was the pan Frank recommended. As for the rear break my local track has almost a 3/4 mile shut down so I'm not worried.

Why did you go with the adjustable cam sprockets and the wossner pistons? My understanding is that with the pistons you don't need the spacer, meaning you don't need the adjustable sprokets since nothing changes on the valve train geometry.

What PSI are you running?

What HP did you end up with?

My engine build is almost identical to that so I'm very interested in your numbers.

Back