08 ZX14 vs's 08 Busa on dyno..

The strongest color at HPC..

100_0176.jpg

Started off a little cool..68 degrees...also as predicted good air day 17% humidity

100_0178.jpg

Last edited:
4th gear pull...no boggying here.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 14's stock wheels are so much nicer then the Busa's IMO. I'm thinking you could have squeezed a few more ponies out of the Busa had you gone w/ another color. But you went w/ the slowest:poke:
:laugh:

Fun times, nice thread though Dozer.

The 14's stock wheels are so much nicer then the Busa's IMO. I'm thinking you could have squeezed a few more ponies out of the Busa had you gone w/ another color. But you went w/ the slowest:poke:
:laugh:

Fun times, nice thread though Dozer.
they are real heavy...another way they slow these beast down..

there is also about a 6 mph, in favor of the Busa, difference at the Texas Mile...not to the tee-but there abouts based on known data.... :beerchug:

this is a very telling tail of the FORD/CHEVY no matter when it still gets people fired up..Busa/14.
I had a Camaro, and whenever I pulled next to the "wonderful" Mustang at a light, automatically, we were enemies, haha... Occasionally, a riced out Civic would get along side of me and a Stang, in which we were busy enough pickin on him. I've come across a couple of ZX14's, and boy, they weren't happy to see me...

Back