What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Finally got my Harbor Freight Wheel Chock mounted on my work stand yesterday. I had an old hand made chock on there that was more of a stop than anything else. The only fly in the ointment is that this chock holds the front tire so well and my stand is so high that I have to pull the bike out of the chock by the rear grab bar rather than the handlebars with my old setup, but it is far more secure now, which allows me to get the rear Pitbull in place without having to balance the bike like before. I like it so far... Now if it just had Rollers built into it to rotate the front tire for maintenance. I also mounted the chock with a bunch of 3/8-16 t-nuts so I can remove the chock and use my Pitbull Stem Stand as needed. View attachment 1593821
Do you ride it up on to the table?

Do you ride it up on to the table?
No, I have a 2x12 wooden "ramp" that attaches with a big 1/2" pin. It detaches and has rollers mounted on the bottom to stow under the stand when not in use.
Capture.JPG
Capture2.jpg

Mabupa where to buy DuPont chain lube ?Lowes by me was a no go.
I used to get it at Lowe’s as well, but they don’t seem to carry it anymore, so I bought 4 cans on eBay and should be good for a while.

Last edited:
Back