What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

How do you like it? Is it worth the hype? This will likely be my next sprocket purchase.
I have no complaints about them. They are really well made pieces and beautiful too. Couldn’t tell you about longevity, since I’ve had them for several years, but my bike has less than 15k miles and that mileage has been shared between 4 sprockets. The stocker, 46t steel for the OEM wheels, 46t supersprox for the Oz wheels and now the 42t you see in the pictures.

Seat pins. And I bought a set of TRex stands a few weeks ago sanding them down for a fresh paint.

5169EB6D-3B8C-4417-9496-C1345FE2E7E8.jpeg

CD304271-90EA-452A-9B82-9B640531014B.jpeg

Did you use washers? If so was one side more than the other? Where did you get them? I found hardened washers at Lowes that fit perfectly. Curious.
I tried 4 up front one on each bolt, tried 4 on right side then settled on 2 on left & 4 on the right. Adjusted axel placement some while spinning wheel to check what grabbed & didn't. I may try a thinner 2nd washer hard to tell since I put on new pads prior.

Decided to take the bagster tank cover off for a cleaner look and saw my tank warning labels. I completely forgot that those things were still on the tank, since I’ve had the bagster on for years. What PITA taking these things off!!!!!! :banghead:!! A heat gun, my thumbnail, kerosene and lemon pledge saved the day. I forgot how nice she looks without the tank cover.

1DD4684C-0F3B-432D-B65C-94280E43F5A8.jpeg

B75D703E-7EB9-4F12-9281-58BFE21E1B55.jpeg

BDCA46C4-D3D8-4C5E-BA95-5D6BB3DB56D7.jpeg

26AFDB46-171E-44CE-9EFE-E1C945F71F52.jpeg

Decided to take the bagster tank cover off for a cleaner look and saw my tank warning labels. I completely forgot that those things were still on the tank, since I’ve had the bagster on for years. What PITA taking these things off!!!!!! :banghead:!! A heat gun, my thumbnail, kerosene and lemon pledge saved the day. I forgot how nice she looks without the tank cover.

View attachment 1594006

View attachment 1594007

View attachment 1594008

View attachment 1594009
I love those second look matched dash fairing panels. It was a toss up for me between those and the carbon fiber ones

I love those second look matched dash fairing panels. It was a toss up for me between those and the carbon fiber ones
I think that the panels are my favorite mod that I’ve done. Even more than the wheels, believe it or not. IMHO those panels in stock form look like poop on a white bike.

At least now you know who buys them I the states.....
Yep this idiot lol. I have this OCD thing where I like to match as much products as I can. So I have a Braking rear rotor and as much as I wanted to go Galfer in the fronts I came across the Braking fronts.
Schnitz sells them, I have the STX rear
https://store.schnitzracing.com/braking-stx-rear-brake-rotor/
They don’t carry the matching STX fronts but have the SK2’s which I was going to purchase but I came across the set of STX’s brand new on eBay for $400 shipped and couldn’t pass it up.
https://store.schnitzracing.com/braking-sk2-front-brake-rotor/

Back