Best friend went down today in front of me

Need to get the story into dave sonsky from SSB so I can surprise them with some new gear, their helmets jackets gloves are ruined, and he's laid of, not to mention his bikes totalled, I going to pick the remainder of his bike up and pulling the motor so he can salvage his internals, he said he's getting another zx14 and turboing it again

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Dam lucky.Not many walk away from something like this.Glad they made it thru for sure.What exactly happened to go off the road like that??

Her helmet with blood on it, her jacket with a hole ripped in it from sliding down the road and the down pipe I found in the ditch 100yds away from where the bike landed, our buddy nathan has his jacket

uploadfromtaptalk1307328085651.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1307328135979.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1307328185936.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1307328221512.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1307328284005.jpg

Need to get the story into dave sonsky from SSB so I can surprise them with some new gear, their helmets jackets gloves are ruined, and he's laid of, not to mention his bikes totalled, I going to pick the remainder of his bike up and pulling the motor so he can salvage his internals, he said he's getting another zx14 and turboing it again

Thank God they were wearing good gear, probably made all the difference in the world. :thumbsup:

It pays to have good gear.My wife complained about the money I spent on good gear but I told her, its the difference of maing it or not.I get asked why I wear my riding gear in nice weather.The squids wear shorts and t-shirts but I want to make it home in one piece or at least make it thru something bad.

I don't get on my busa without my helmet jacket gloves and boots, and I want full leathers a one piece

A full suit gets kinda hot and uncomfortable for long rides but i dont blame you.I get geared up always on the street or dirt.My inlaws wear nothing for a helmet, no gloves and the mother in law wears crocks on the trike.I always get on them about gear, byt they say, its too hot or its too uncomfortable or whatever.I just say how are your hands and feet going to feel when they are shredded up from the asphalt.They think I am to criticle but I want piece of mind when I am out.

A full suit gets kinda hot and uncomfortable for long rides but i dont blame you.I get geared up always on the street or dirt.My inlaws wear nothing for a helmet, no gloves and the mother in law wears crocks on the trike.I always get on them about gear, byt they say, its too hot or its too uncomfortable or whatever.I just say how are your hands and feet going to feel when they are shredded up from the asphalt.They think I am to criticle but I want piece of mind when I am out.

Id rather be uncomfortable enjoying myself, then really uncomfortable laying in a bed miserable missing pieces of skin all over

A perferated 1piece suit what I use most of the time. Maybe a little hot when your not moving but once you get up to freeway speeds it's not bad at all.

I wish that they have a speedy recovery.

They are indeed lucky and fortunate to have you to be there when they needed you most.

GOD puts people in our lives for very specific reasons. Your purpose is to be there for your friends. Many Blessings to you and your friends.

Im glad that they made it ,thats why i chime in on any one not wearing gear,you just never know,ya know your one hell of a friend,their going to need it.I hope for a speedy recovery,three kids,whoa.

Thank god that there were no cars involved and that it was a ditch instead of something else that they landed in,but still terrible.

Finally made it back to my house, they are doing better considering, they still need help getting to the bathroom but can maneuver enough on their own that her mom can help them, its been a long 4 days and sleepless nights staying by there sides, rolling them around in the making them comfortable and changing there bandages, just thankful that it wasn't any worse than what it was

Back